CHAPTER 11: UNFINISHED

Cathleen's POV:
I was shock on what he did! He kissed me fully on the lips and I didnt immediately respond. He stopped and looked at directly into my eye and told me to respond! I can't do anything but to follow his order and command his right Im his sex slave and my duty is to satisfy him! And my plans yes I have to be obedient for my plans to succeed! I have to do this.

He planted small kisses on my neck down to my jawline and then he kissed me toridly again. I was walking backwards and I didn't even know where I was going. Sometimes I hit things but I actually don't care because of the lust and pleasure I feel especially when he started massaging my breasts his other hand was roaming around my body until it reached my pussy

"Youre already wet babe"/he said in a husky voice I just moaned in response he undressed me, carriend me and put me on the side table.he was massaging my breasts while planting small kisses on my tummy down to my clirotis and when he was about to eat it! Theres a knock on the door. I felt relieved but at the same time felt frustrated but I just shook my head to not think about it! He groaned in frustration! I sawhis eyes changed its color from bluish to red!Ijust chuckle what? i cant help it! Coz imagine the prince git ya know!disturbed I guess! He looked intently at me,by just looking at his face right now! I think his really mad because of another UNFINISHED BUSSINESS!

a/n: sorry! I really tried my best not make this update lame. Sorry if this update is lame for you but i really trirled not to.