00:06

The sun brightly shined through the windows. I groggily groaned and sat up only to be held down by an arm wrapped around my waist. It was then that I realized that I was naked below the sheets and that I was tangled within them with a male who I have yet to look at to identify.

Suddenly all the event from last night come flooding back and I realize that with me is Sammy. This headache from the hangover is terrible but not enough to get me to say, i will never drink again; because we all know thats a lie.

"Move your arm dipshit"

"Is that how you greet the other guys you've had sex with?"

"You. You. You were my first time."

I said that looking down not wanting to see his reaction.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't know! I should have asked!"

"Its okay I guess. I didn't really stop you. See you at school?"

He just nods his head and I get dressed quickly seeing as we're one hour late. I rush to get home and change into something thats not stained with tears, vodka, and reminds me of what happened yesterday.

I get dressed into a matching red floral set, its a skirt and off the shoulder top. I go downstairs to the kitchen looking for a pain reliever for this hangover I have. I grab a water bottle and leave, not doing my make up seeing as I do not have time.

Once I reach the school I just sit there, in my car, thinking about what happened. I for sure am not getting back with Xander. He cheated on me and then had the nerve to blame me for Sammy's actions. I don't tell him to smack my butt. He just does it! Oh my gosh. I lost my virginity to Sammy Wilk. I failed my promise to myself. And with that I walk out my car and lock it. I really don't want to be here.

The bell rings signaling the end of class and students flood out of class. It's around 12 meaning Senior Lunch, so I head to the cafeteria where I see Sammy with Skate, G, and JJ. Brielle calls my name from their table and I walk towards them not missing the wink I get from Sammy. Brielle is with Maxine and Shalie. Theo is on vacation with his parents, lucky. They start questioning me on where I was because I was late. And I tell them everything, not missing a single detail. They were shocked when I told them about Sammy because they knew I planned to save myself for marriage. They also were mad when I told them what happened with me and Xander but said they expected it to happen because 'once a cheater always a cheater' they told me.

Brielle pokes me in my side and I groan as she signals me to look to the left. And I was shocked. Xander was walking towards us with Iris attached to his arm. What. The. Hell.

--------------------------------------------------------
Here's the update everyone has been waiting for! Next chapter coming soon. Also I already have the ending planned out and you guys are in for a surprise. We still have about 10-15 chapters left so no the next chapter will not be the last. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Comment. Vote.
p.s. next chapter is filled with drama
-c