Let The Rebellion Begin!!!!

Start from the beginning

“I bet your inventing weird scenes in your head” he chuckled. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Hahaha I knew it”

“Shut up Tyler, before I call your sisters for picking on me”

His face whiten a bit, hmmmmmmmmmmm seems like I’ve made a discovery. I pulled a mischievous smirk; I crossed my arms behind my head while kicking up my legs on the dashboard.

“Well, well so the know it all Tyler is afraid of five little girls” I teased.

“I’m not scared of them” He protested

“Oh so you wouldn’t mind if I called them up and ask them to bring home videos of you from your childhood right? ~”

His face went into a ghostly pale color, “You wouldn’t” he glanced at me with fear in his eyes.

“Of course not, I’m sure two big macs, fries and two large teas will make me forget all about your sisters”

“You want me to buy you food?” He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

I placed a finger on my chin, looking up at the ceiling, “hmmm I wonder if they’ll let me show those videos to the entire pack?”

“MCDONALDS HERE WE COME!!” Tyler yelled out.

Yup, I’m awesome.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~

I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail, since I was tired of it down. I put on some tight blue jeans and put on a wine colored tee the bold white letters saying Love for Life. I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. Lori got me this shirt when I told her about my father and Heath; it was her way of saying don’t give up.

Suddenly someone busted through the doors to my room, “ROSIE!!!!!!~” I heard a loud winning sound; I giggled walking out of my closet. There stood Lori, in black short shorts and a loose tee shirt with a smiling panda on it hugging a giant lollipop. She threw her hands up in the air with a bag in her hands.

“I BROUGHT FOOD!!!!!!!!!” She yelled excitedly.

After we ate we went straight to talking.

“So your dad still isn’t lighting up?” She frowned.

“No” I groaned lying back on the bed, “If anything he has gotten worst”

She groaned throwing herself back on the bed with me, “Life sucks so far”

I groaned in agreement, “So what you do these pasted two weeks?” I tried to change the subject, but she just frowned even more.