Chapter 1

All FSOG characters and names belong to E.L James while original characters belong to me.

All mistakes are mine.

Thanks for reading.

APOV

"Kate, we need to go dress shopping. I know we have 6 months before the wedding but I want to look at dresses anyway." She laughs and we agree to meet at her moms bridal boutique in an hour.

I walk up the stairs to my office above my dance studio 'Sugar Plum Dancing'. Here we offer dance lessons to anyone with the desire to dance.

Oh, Let me introduce myself. I'm Ana Steele and I just opened Sugar Plum Dancing last month. My best friend Natalie and I moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts after High School. She and I were accepted into Harvard University. She wants to be a lawyer like her father. I grew up loving to dance but my mother refused to send me to dance classes. She said her being able to shop was more important than my 'stupid hobby'

Natalie and I have known each other since we could walk. Our fathers have been friend since the 3rd grade. Natalie's mother passed away when she was 16 from a drunk driver running a red light. That man had a lot of money and never faced any charges because he paid off the police. That moment in her life is why she decided law was her future path. She will be hell on wheels when she gets out. My mother on the other hand up and left one morning when I was about 10. She left a note saying she wanted to have a life without having a snot nosed kid to babysit. I haven't seen or heard from her since. Good ridden, my dad was and will always be the only parent I want or need.

I met the love of my life at Harvard. He was a business major. I took business and history classes as my electives and I thank god I did because there he sat. We start off as just friend but it slowly turned into something so much more. We both went our way during Christmas break but I decided to come back a few days early. It was snowing and we had a hard ice storm a few days before I came back add that with my clumsiness. The only time I'm graceful is when I dance but back to my love. He caught me as a slipped in front of my dorm. Apparently he was having problems with his old dormmate so he asked to be switch to another dorm and my dorm was the lucky choice. YAY!

He asked me out for hot chocolate after I got settled and that was the beginning of our 4 year relationship. We are now engaged to be married in 6 months. I couldn't imagine my life without him.

I look down as my phone rings and see it's my dad calling.

"Hey dad, how's life going? When are you coming back?" My dad left right after I graduated Harvard for trip to Europe. His company Steele's Security has become a go to for Fortune 500 companies over the last 6 years. He hasn't been able to take a vacation until recently. He hired a Jason Taylor to help run the company and now he can take sometime for himself.

"Yep, I can't wait to see my baby girl. Europe was great but I can't wait to be back with family. Let's have dinner tomorrow night. Gotta go my plans boarding, love you."

"Love you. Be careful" I say as I start to walk the stairs and all of a sudden my foot slips sending me down the stairs. I hit every stair and soon I'm at the bottom then darkness consumes me.

CPOV

"Hey Bro, How's it hanging?" My brother everyone.. He's 26 years old and still acts like a 2 year old.

"You're such a child, Elliot. Don't you have work to be doing? You spend more time at my apartment than at your restaurant." My brother is the owner of El's Diner. He loves food and bossing people around so he thought 'why not be the boss of a restaurant'.

Me? I am in the first year of opening my company Grey Enterprise and Holding and helping my love plan our dream wedding.

We were lucky enough to meet our first semester of college at Harvard. For me, it was love at first sight but it took her a few months to admit we were more than friends. Now we have been together 4 years and I can't wait to start my life together.

"Come on bro, let's get lunch. You pick up Ana Bee and I'll get Kate and we'll meet at EL's" I nod before grabbing my jacket.

"You've reach Ana Steele. Almost Grey, leave me a message." Her voicemail picks up

"Hey baby, I'm on the way to kidnap you for some lunch with Kate and Elliot. See in you 10 minutes. Love you" I hang up and focus on getting to my girl. After almost 20 minutes because of traffic I am finally in front of my angels dance studio.

"Baby, you ready to g..." My smile that was once of my face is now gone at the sight of my girl laying on the ground. I run towards her while dialing 911

"Baby, Please wake up." She still isn't moving and even though she has a pulse I still can't keep the tears from coming. I keep rubbing her face and saying her name just hoping to see her beautiful blue eyes flutter open.

"Sir, we need you to step aside so we can assess her." I move away but don't take my eyes off her. I follow them into the ambulance and grab her hand.

We finally arrive at the hospital, I run after the stretcher but a nurse stops me.

"I need to be with her. Please, I need to be with her." I beg but the nurse helps me into a chair and tell me she will be back to check on me. After 10 minutes I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, I look up and see my mom.

"Mom.. Ana, I think she fell down the stairs. Please tell me she's okay?" She has tears in her eyes and she shakes her head. I pale and start crying again

"Christian, I didn't mean that she wasn't okay. They won't let me in the room because it's a conflict of interest. The doctor will be here soon. Have you called her dad?" I shake my head

"Ray's flying home from Germany today. He won't be here for another" I look at my watch" 8 hours. I need to call Natalie, Kate and El." I get my phone out to call Natalie while my mom calls Elliot since he and Kate are together one phone is needed.

Everyone rushed to the hospital but after two hours we are still sitting her waiting for news about my girl. Finally a doctor comes into the room asking for Ana's family.

"I'm her fiancé. Please tell me she's okay." He gives me a sad smile and I just know my world is about to end.

" Ms. Steele is in a medically induced coma due to swelling in the brain. She has a sprained wrist, ankle and bruising on her face from the impact of hitting the stairs. Once the swelling is gone we will slowly take her off the medicine and she will hopefully wake up." WAIT??

"Did you say hopefully wake up? Are you saying she might now wake up?" He nods

"Mr...?" "Grey. Christian Grey" I say

"With brain trauma there is no defined yes or no answers until the moment accrues. I can't promise anything because each patient is different. All I can guarantee is that she will get the best care. Once she is settle in her room I will send a nurse to escort back to her room." We thank him and sit back down.

"She has to be okay. Wait.. Mom, could she lose her memory with head trauma?" Please say no..

"Baby boy, any impact to the brain can cause some type of memory issue there is not yes or no. She might wake up remembering nothing or remember everything. We have to wait and see." She kisses my forehead and we sit and wait