Finding out

Your mom was over at the aparement that you and Louis shared. You were disscusing moving houses ever since you and Louis have been trying for a baby. Louis was in Doncaster for the weekend to visit his sibilings. You were scrolling through the internet when you found a house that you liked.
"Mom, what about this house?" You asked, turning the laptop towards her.
  She looked at it and said. "That's beautiful sweetie! I'm pretty sure that Louis is going to like that one."
"Should I send hi-" You couldn't finish your sentance when all of a sudden you felt like vomiting.
   You ran to the closest garbage can and threw up. Your mom came over to you and said.
"I think you're pregnant."
"Are you sure?"
"Well it has been about almost a month sonce you and Louis last tried."
"Do you have any pregnancy tests on you right now?"
  She pulled one out of her pirse and handed one to you. You took it from her hands and went to the bathroom. After you were done you handed it to your mom.
"Well, well, well..... look what we have here." She said
"What?"
  She passed you the positive pregnancy test and you started to immedietly cry.
"Oh my god mom!"
"My baby is going to have a baby of her own!"
"Louis is going to be so happy!"
You both hugged when you heard Louis' voice at the door. You both smiled and prepared to tell Louis the news.

A/N: Another great chapter is now up! Feel free to comment ideas for future chapters!