Louis pops the question (His POV)

I was at home while Y/N was st the studio. Today was the day I would ask her to marry me. Honestly, I never thought that it would be this scary. Then I said to myself.
"We've been together for five years now, almost six, why wouldn't she say yes. The public could clearly see that we were happy together.  The problem was, that Larry shippers are calling Y/N a beard for my relationship with Harry. What if she dumps me because of that?! Of course she wouldn't, I'm just thinking of the worst."

*****
   I was in the car outside of the studio waiting for the young ballet class to end. I got out with the ring in my jacket pocket. I went into the studio and signed myself in. The dance class was finally over and all the little girls came out and got me. Y/N just looked at me confused and I smiled. The girls made a circle in the dance room, and we left the door open, because I was finally going to propose.
"Are you all ready?" I whispered to the girls.
"Yes." The girls replied whispering.
   I'm sat down on the floor as the girls stood around me. Y/N was directed on a chair by a staff member. The music started as the sound of soft violins and pianos. The girls started to move away from me and I shuffled over to her on my knees. I took her hands in mine and said.
"Y/N. Words can't explain how much you mean to me, and our child, that is yet, to be born. Since the first day that I'd laid eyes on you I knew that I was in love. Though we had bumps along the road, we made it through it together. Now we're stronger than ever and I want to ask you something that has been on my mind." I said as I took out the box.
   Y/N put her hands up to be mouth and started to cry. I smiled, my cheeky smile and cried a little bit as well, and said.
"(Your full name). Will you do the honours of being my second half, my second shoe, and be my partners in crime for the rest of your life?"
   I opened the top to reveal a ring with a little rose on it.
"Louis. Oh my god! Yes!!!!! A thousand time yes!!!!" She replied as I slipped the ring on.
    We both got up and hugged. Y/N was laughing, but crying at the same time. Everyone was clapping for us.
"I love you dork!" She said into my war as she kissed me.
"I love yo too nerd." I replied after the kiss.
   We got into the car and, I've never seen Y/N this happy ever since the day we've met. She was admiring the ring that was on her finger.
"Louis?"she said.
"Yes?" I replied.
"I can't believed that you proposed! I mean I knew you would probably do it sometime after the baby was born, but now! Oh my god I can't wait to tell everyone!" She said exitedly
"That was my original plan, but since today was the day that we decided to call it official as a couple, and with the little baby on the way, I knew that it would be special."
"How are it so darn romantic Louis?!" She joked.
"Guess it's in my jeans!" I replied pointing to my blue jeans.
   We both laughed and I drove home with us laughing and joking around about what had happened over that past officially six years.

A/N: I was debating on wether or not I should have Louis propose later into the pregnancy, but then I changed my mind. Sorry for not uploading in a while :(