Chapter 4: The Special Task

Start from the beginning

"Now we've got a tour to catch." he called a cloud and carried me off my feet and we rode it.

"This is paradise! But we call it, Heaven! There's jet skis, waterslides, rest houses, 5-star hotels, motels, amusement parks, movie houses, everything! It's like Earth but you get it for free. No rules, no taxes, no corrupt people, but infinite possibilities, ideas, and stuff! But every Sunday, before we go out on a family outing, the high council and the king visits us and joins in the fun. Awesome right?" he asked while the cloud suddenly stopped moving.

"End of the road Zai. On three we jump, one, two.." I held myself back and he jumped ahead of me.

"Zai trust me. Jump down! Don't be afraid I'll catch you." he shows me his arms waiting for me to get down.

"Okay, I'll try." I jumped down from the cloud and then I stood up. I noticed that we're still up-high off the clouds.

"Where are we?" I asked shakingly.

"You'll know.." he gave a smirk.

Suddenly the place where I'm standing just collapsed. I screamed Uly's name in shock and then, he caught me, water came rushing down passed us. We were in a waterslide!

"Uly, where the heck are we? Tell me now or I'll punch you again!" he told me that we were in a waterslide.

"Why did you stood on top of a waterslide?! Uly I'm scared of heights, why did you do that?!" I started crying after what I heard. We got wet after we went down the pipe. Now we're drying up ourselves on the nearest bathroom.

"Hey, I did that because I want you to face your fears. Anyway it's your fault that you didn't jump after I counted 3, by the way you landed on top of the roof of the slide. At that time, I jumped and landed behind the waterslide, as you were shouting my name, I raced with all of my heart to catch you and then we fell into one of it's slides, and this slide is the tallest of them all! Wow, it's the first time I've slid this tall one, especially with a girl. I haven't tried going down the waterslide with a girl before, cuz if I did, I would usually push them off for space. Wow, you tamed me Zai." I kept silent.

"Why are you silent?" he asked me curiously.

"Because I'm scared that you might hit your head. When I was young, I took swimming classes. It's my turn to go down the waterslide but someone was in a hurry so she pushed me. I fell and hit my head, well it's actually my chin, then I lost my tooth. It was really painful since it was not broken or loose. Then I was afraid of heights then. I don't want to see you suffering just because you want to see me happy. I don't want to see you hurt. Right now, you're the most important person I've met and I don't want to lose you." I hugged him while I was hurt and crying.

"Hey baby, shhh, don't cry. I'm here. I'll always be here for my princess." he wiped the tears from my face and gave me a warm kiss on the forehead. I giggled to let him know I'm alright. He looked down and smiled at me.

After he smiled at me, a puff of smoke just came by, then right infront of us He appeared.

"So how's your date going?" Jesus asked us seriously.

"It's going well my Lord." Ulysses replied. (We were on a date?!)

"Zai did you know that you were destined for each other? Your fate and his is to die early, reunite and marry each other, after doing both of your tasks.

I was shock to hear His good news.

"Yes Zai. That's why I changed the tour into a date." he responded to me smiling.

"So here's what you're gonna do. Both of you are going back to Earth. You're going to be ghosts, but good ones, not haunting anyone. Zai, your task is to let them remember who you really were before. And yours Uly, you need to let your family and friends, especially Becky, know that you're dead already and that your body is at your school locker." He gave us the tasks one by one.

"Yes I'm going to meet Becky again! Wait, my body is in my school locker?!" I can see sparks on his eyes hearing Becky's name.

"My Lord, what do you mean by 'letting them remember who I was'?" I asked.

"You must tell them that you love them so, and you would do anything for them. Let them know that, and let them change their way of judging you. Do these tasks and you'll be happy." He justified.

"But how? They can't even hear me." I replied.

"Find ways, I'll be watching. Oh and while you're doing those tasks, you must find time to seek love in the both of you. Uly, you must take her on dates, Zai, you must not hurt him again. You two will be the cutest couple! I'll plan your future wedding today. I know you're going to make it." Jesus said happily and we understood.

"Now you must go!" we waved goodbye to Him and to the high council.

**going back to Earth------>

"Wow, look at the time, two days have passed." Uly told me.

"Now we must go to school, I'll help you in yours you help me in mine. Deal?" Uly accepted.

**going to school------>

I saw the "corner" that my dad keeps on telling me to say goodbye, and I saw someone sitting there, it was my dad, reminiscing that day. I broke down and cried hard on Uly's shoulder. Without hesitation he gave me a horseback ride and went inside while I kept crying and hiding under his hood (he was wearing a jacket). We passed the closed gate, since we're ghosts, and saw many students passing by. We can see some people staring right at us shocked, while some kept doing their business. Uly decided that tears won't accomplish anything, so he wiped them off for me and I got down from him.

Okay, this party will start in 3, 2, 1...

************************************************************************

>Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the very late upload. I studied for our final exam so yeah. How's the 4th chapter? I added love teams and couples. Who do you go for:

#ULAIRA = Ulysses and Azaira

#ULYBECK = Ulysses and Becky

#JAIRA = Jariff and Azaira

#BERIFF = Jariff and Becky

*some characters, love teams, and couples will be introduced on the next chapters