Chapter 1 My name is Danielle don't call me Elle

Hi my name is Danielle. You can call me Dani. But never Elle. That's what my mom calls me. I am 14. I live in an apartment building in Brooklyn New York. I'm 5'4" with brown eyes and black hair. 6 inches from the tips of my hair is red. I'm not absolutely skinny but I am. I'm in a family of five. I love both Minecraft and YouTube. I usually watch Team Crafted, The Yogscast, and The Creatures.

My friend May is almost of a tom boy as I am. I'm at least half and half, but she's about a three eights. She has light blue roots that compliments her brown hair. She's at least 5'5" and is a half gamer compared to me, which is full on. My other friend Eleanor or Starlight wants to learn about Minecraft but she's too lazy. The first time with Poke'mon she immediately said "Oh my gosh guys! This is really boring," and we finished with that. She has purple tips. My friend Melena has light brown hair that is a bit too fluffy. She's 5' but gives really good advice. Destiny is The Last of Us (get my totally unneeded reference) and is the most social person you would ever know. She has a few yellow streaks and loves to talk her brains out. I guess my friends are, how you would say, different. Plus we are all black. Um what? I didn't hear you. You would have never known!!! Oh we'll now you do.

Authors Note

My bun shakes brings all the people to the yard. Wait, you didn't need to hear that. Well, you better read on or I'll slit you in your sleep........ Just kidding! I wuv you all my lovelies.

~ Dee Dee Luv 😘 ~