Chapter 1:Still Not Over

(Sona was sitting alone in front of the bonfire while everyone else was in the main hall)
It was the last day of the summer camp. Suhana had finally called him 'papa' yesterday. Sonakshi remembered the words she had told her father before the camp, "If Dev goes there how does it matter to me or affect me. " She just sighed. That man... she had thought that she was over him.Since coming back from Kolkata this belief of hers was constantly turned into doubt... and the last 3 days had proved all the more that her doubt had turned into a fact...ahhhh... why was't she over him yet?... Just whyyyyy... Dev's last words from yesterday's meet was still ringing in her ears...

FB:"Do u want to know why I manage to fool the confident, smart,intelligent, gorgeous and strong Miss. Bose every time? It is not that I'm capable of making a chink in that armour of urs, it's because I'm that chink itself. " Then coming closer as if the previous gap wasn't bothering her enough, he whispered in that husky voice, his lips lightly brushing her ears as he spoke, "U are still not over me Miss.Bose...u can never get over me."

"OK I'm not over him... He still affects me... a lottt... Why does the damn presence of that obodro duffer gives me shivers, erects my spine, makes me giddy, boil with anger for what he had done to me and also create a funny feeling in my chest all at the same time??? How can someone even feel so many emotions at the same time for a single person? Why does his touch feel like electric sparks on my skin? Why do I enter into hypertension mode everytime he is in trouble or gets hurt? Just why why why... Pls DON'T say I have fallen for him again... Oh god... I don't want to make the same mistake twice. And moreover now Dev just cares about Suhana and probably hates me for keeping her away from him... He would never love me again.
Though she was very happy that her dear daughter would get the love of two parents, her heart ached to think that if they had not separated on that fateful night how happily the 3 of them could have spent these 7 years together..."

And with all these endless thoughts roaming about in her mind she started feeling a bit drowsy. After all it had been a very tiring day!

Sona had thought no one had noticed her slipping out of the hall silently but she was quite wrong because Dev's eyes never left his queen. Dev knew from her expressions that she was getting bored in the typical stupid conversations of the moms about their households, husbands or hot guys(he was also one of the topics often). His Sona was different. The children were sent to bed early today and only parents were awake. The husbands usually stuck to their wives or gossiped about politics or sports. Dev also knew her other reason for leaving the hall...that she was hell annoyed with him for intimidating her again and causing her to burst out in public, and perhaps his constant piercing gaze on her added fuel to her fire.

He smirked. He just couldn't resist himself from troubling her. It gave him a different feeling all together. A feeling of victory, triumph and.... that ecstatic feeling that only he still retained the power to get on her nerves. She was his to be exploited, only his. Well if Sonakshi wasn't here there was no fun in staying. So off he went to find her.

A/N: Ok so this was the first chapter...pls comment and vote on it... Based on ur views I shall decide to update the next chapter or not...keep reading keep voting and keep loving devakshi... Love u y'all..
P. S. Check out my other fanfic if u haven't and PLS do comment and vote if u like it...
Criticisms and suggestions most welcome