You Find Out Your Adopted

(awe this is going to break my heart...)
(this is also dedicated to one of my faithful readers -you know who you are- this was my surprise)

Jeff the killer

"Bull-shit Slender!"
You heard your father about in the next room. You where doing what you always do for blackmail, eavesdrop on conversations! But this time...you really wish you hadn't...

"I don't care if Y/n Isn't my kid! But i'm the one who took her in when I killed her parents! I could have left her to die with them! But I didn't!" You gasped and slowly opened the door, tears streaming down your s/c cheeks with a look of horror.

Jeff had a look of horror on his face that mirrored your. "Y-Y/n! Uh-um..."

​​​​"Y-you...You aren't my real dad..? A-and.." your voice cracks and more tears come gushing out like waterfalls "You killed my real parents...? I-I'm not actually from here...?"

​​​​​Jeff tried to stutter out a reply, but the look he sees on your face makes him want to curl up and cry..."N-no Y/n You don't understand" I-" You didn't want to stay anymore so you took off, bolting away.
​​​​​​
Ignoring the heartbreaking scream of the man who you thought to be father, calling out your name...

BEN DROWNED

"Hell no!"

You were currently playing video games when you heard your dad scream at Slenderman. You WERE playing with BEN when Slenderman had something very important to talk about. It was about you. BEN was arguing with Slender when you, being the sneaky and little nosy kid you are, you peaked around the corner and listened to their conversation.

BEN slammed his hand on the desk, infuriated. "I'm not gonna tell her!." Slenderman huffed, frustrated with BEN's stubbornness. "You have to BEN. When will she know? When your dead?! Oh wait that won't happen! You must tell her before she finds out herself...if anybody should tell her, it should be you."

BEN shook his head and screamed some words you thought weren't true. "For the last time! I am NOT going to tell Y/n that I adopted her after I killed her parents!"

Your eyes widened. You felt a lump in your throat and your eyes started to water, making your vision blurry. You felt like you couldn't breath because everything for you just stopped working. Once you breathed out, tears ran down your face.

BEN heard someone crying. He swiftly turned around, and saw you standing there. "Y-Y/N...I-I...you didn't hear any of that, r-right?," "Your not my real dad?!," You cried out in anguish. "...N-no..but I took you in because-,"

"-Because you killed my parents!! Don't sugar coat it!," You shook with sobs"Y/N please listen I didn't want you to find out because I...," "Well?! You didn't want me to find out you killed them?! You didn't want me to find out it was your job so you HAD to kill them?! Oh and then you found out my parents had a kid so you HAD to take me in?!," "...Y/N-" BEN tried to comfort you, but you backed away.

Your face was a mixture of anger, sadness, confusion, and betrayal. Every moment you had with him, had been a lie to you. "Of course I'm your real dad!" That voice in your head by BEN replayed in your head, over, and over, and over again.

You glared darkly at him and said, with your voice leaking of venom, "You were never my real dad and you'll never BE my real dad." And then, you took off. "Y/N WAIT!"

Slenderman (This one is kinda short)

"Dad...why don't I look like you?" You asked your father one day, staring at a photo of him holding you as a baby. Slender froze, starring at the ground sadly, knowing that this day had come. Bur far to soon for his liking.

"Y/n dear, we need to talk..." Your dad sucked in a shuttery breath, "Y/n your not...your not..." Slender's voice cracked. "Your not my real daughter Y/n...I found you after your parents had left you in the woods..." Black tears made there way down his face, staining his cheeks. "I-I couldn't just leave you there Y/n! You melted my heart, and when I saw your face..." Slender groaned and rubbed his face. He froze feeling little arms wrap around his legs.

You stared at up at your daddy's face, not caring if he was your real dad or not. "Daddy, it's ok...I still love you with all my heart." You gave him a lovingly watery smile, tears also dripping down your face. Slender let out a sob and swept you into his arms. His back sliding down a tree, "O-oh Y/n...You so ahead of your time.." He chuckled, gently whipping your tears away. "I love you my beautiful daughter." "I love you too daddy."

Eyeless Jack

You already knew you were adopted, your dad never kept anything from you.

(I re-did somethings in this one and touched it up, the running away part will be up soon and I have a poll being set up currently to see what new father you want to see be added to this story.)