4

Jason pov

"Alright man ima holla at ya later." I got out of the car and locked it. I walked up to the house and unlocked getting inside the house. When I walked it was quiet a little too quiet. Usually Alicia would be playing music cleaning or cooking.

I walked up the stairs and called out Alicia name. I didn't get a answer back. I was starting to get upset. I looked in the room and didn't see her in there. I checked in the bathroom and no one was there. I walked downstairs and looked around she wasn't here. Where the hell is she? She know I don't like her leaving the house when I'm not here.

This bitch. She wonder why I gotta beat her ass cuz she don't fucking listen when I talk, dumb ass hoe. She probably out there fucking some random nigga. Nah...she wouldn't do that. She not that stupid to give up my pussy. Cuz if she do ima kill her...no mercy.

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?" I didn't hear anyone answer. "Yooo!!!!Who is it!?" No answer. This best not be no lil kids playing games with me. I walked over to the door and swung it open ready to set it off of somebody. But I couldn't move when I saw the person in front of me.

"You goin stand there or let me in?" She asked me rubbing over stomach.....a pregnant stomach.

"No I'm not goin let u in. Why are u here?"

"Whatever..and isn't it obvious?" She was now pointing at her stomach.

"What that gotta do with me, u should be at yo babydaddy house not here."

"I am at my babydaddy house, cuz you the daddy nigga!!" She yelled at me.

" bitch getcho ass up out my face and don't come back around here no more!" I pushed her out the way and slam the door.

I swear bitches will do anything to get to a niggas money.

Sorry to take so long to update but this is just a filler. Comment and vote.❤️ Jason in the mm