1

Alicia POV

"SHUT UP!!" He screamed at me while slapping me back making me fall. "Please Jason...stop." I cried. "You never fucking listen." He walked away out the house leaving me on the floor. I eased my way back up to my feet. My face stings, but I've gotten use to it. I'm just tired of him treating me this way. I made my way to the bathroom. I runned the bath and stripped out of my clothes.

I sat in the tub thinking about my life. I looked over at my bruised body and I cringed at the sight. I hated my body and how it looked he ruined it.He wasn't always this way he was more caring, genuine and affectionate towards me. Now he doesn't care, he'd verbally and physically abuse me, and constantly show interest in other woman. But he say he loves me. Yea right. There was so many times I tried to leave but he always seem to find me and he would beat me more for it. I use to fight back but it got to the point where I ended up in the hospital. He made up some lie and said how we got attack.

I got out of the tub and wrapped my body in a towel. I looked in the mirror and  scanned my face it had a light bruise. I sighed and went in the room putting on my pajamas. I was really tired after that I put my hair up in one and got in bed almost falling a sleep.

A little while after I heard the door open and close and foot steps coming up the step. Jason's home great. I heard him come in the room and get in the bed.  He put his arm around me. Then he tried to put his hands in my pants. "Jason no." "What you on yo period or sumn?" He asked annoyed "I really don't feel like it." Tbh Jason dick game ain't A1. He would nut too fast before I reach my pleasure. His head game was head on point. Now ion wanna do shit with him no more. "Mehn whatever" he flipped over on the other side. I got comfortable  in the bed falling a sleep.

(A/N): just a lil chappie should I continue on. Vote, and comment what you think.❤️