"Zaynab? What is she doing here?" Faris mumbled, standing up and walking out the door.

Eira followed him, she needed answers too.

Faris walked into the living room, Zaynab's eyes widened looking at him. He was as handsome as she remembered. His face had hardened though. Turns out, he wasn't happy to see her after all.

"Zaynab." Faris nodded, as a greeting.

"'Where have you been, Ya Faris?" She enquired in arabic. Eira crossed her arms, simply observing the exchange.

"Why are you here?" Faris asked, not so politely.

"How rude are you? Won't even ask me to sit?" She asked again, her mouth turned into a sneered smile.

Faris clenched his jaw.

"You lost the right to sit the day you blamed my child for your sister's death."

Eira gasped. What?

"My sister was your wife. Or did you forget about her the day you brought her here?"

Zaynab gestured towards Eira as they argued. She was still overwhelmed with it all. Why was Faris' ex wife's sister here? What did she want?

"If You're here to argue, then leave! Tell me why are you in my house?" Faris asked one last time, his patience hanging by a thread.

"I can't believe you're talking to me this way)" Zaynab said, chuckling lightly. Faris let out a dry chuckle too.

"You were always the non believer. The kaafir." He responded, turning around.

He didn't want to hear her shit anymore.

He started walking away and then looked at his wife, his eyes lingering on her shocked face for a moment.

"Eira, close the door when she leaves and don't let her in the next time, hayati." The endearment he added at the end only made Zaynab more angry.

"I'm not leaving. I need your help." She finally yelled, her voice was shaky.

Faris turned around with a prideful look on his face.

"Obviously."

He said, gesturing her to sit on the couch. He sat on the couch and pulled Eira to sit with him.

"As you know after Ayesha's death, we all shifted to Australia. We don't have enough money anymore, mom's sick and I need some cash."

Of fucking course. It was all about money. It was always about money for Zaynab. No designer clothes? Call Faris, he'll pay. No car? Call Faris, he'll buy. Zaynab practically used Ayesha to get everything she ever wanted.

Faris knew it could be one of her games. He didn't trust her.

"So You're here for that?" He interrogated.

Zaynab gulped nodding her head. Faris waited for her to say anything he wanted. He wouldn't pay a single penny untill he saw the medical reports.

"Yes. And I'm here to ask something else." She leaned forward, trying to explain Faris what else she needed from him.

"Look, every parent grieves in a different way, Ya Faris. But, ever since mother got sick all she wants is to hold Hani for once. I need you to let me take Hani to her." She finally let it out. Eira stood up in defense. Now wasn't the time to remain quiet.

"No way in hell." She said quickly. Zaynab stood up too, squaring her shoulders.

"That's not your decision to make." She responded sharply.