Chapter 1

Percy POV

I was hanging out with Annabeth when all of a sudden water was poured on Annabeth, and she looked mad....... I had enough time to think "Uh oh" Before she began chasing me, out of the corner in my eye I saw my twin sister, Andy chuckling at the corner watching us...... I smirked and ran at her making Annabeth realize it was Andy who dropped water on her, She turned to Andy whose eyes widened and tried to make a run for it when Chiron came and said "Percy, Andy, the Big House now"

---Time Skip---

Andromeda POV

Sooooo Chiron and Hecate explained something about a magical school named Pigpimples and whatnot I didn't really listen so we had all we need and we had wands made out of Pine(from Thalia's Tree) wood with a core of either Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold or Stygian Iron and we took Pegasi to go there

---Le Time Skip---

Thalia POV

When we landed we made a crowd..... WOW........ So Percy being the Kelp Head he is said "GREETINGS TO YOU ALL WE ARE HERE TO ATTEND WARTYHOGS, WHERE IS DOUBLEDOOR? " I interrupted him by smacking him in the head and say," it's Hogwarts and his name is Dumbledore not Doubledoor" and Nico even mocked him " DUM-BOL-DOR" and we all laughed while Percy pouted.

An old man with a twinkle in his eyes came to us and proclaimed that he was indeed Dumbledore, Hazel looked at him and said "Hi! My name is Hazel Levesque"
"I'm Nico di Angelo , Hazel's Half-brother
"Perseus 'Percy' Jackson"
"Andromeda Jackson, you may call me either Andy, Meda or Andro"
" Thalia, Just Thalia, I don't use my surname"
" Jason Grace, Thalia's Brother"
"JASON!!!!! "
"Sorry sis......"
" so I presume your last name is Grace then Thalia" Dumbledore implied
" Yes Sir, Would you mind letting a few of your students introduce themselves? "
" Why not Miss Grace"
A boy who looked a lot like Percy stepped forward and introduced himself " Harry, Harry Potter"
Next was a bushy haired Girl " I'm Hermione Granger, A pleasure to meet you guys "
Then a red headed boy " I'm Ron Weasley "
Then I thought I would never see her, " Luna!!! "
She turned around and smiled widely, She was Annabeth's sister, Luna Chase, Daughter of Athena , When Luna was 11, She was set off onto a quest and we never heard of her ever since, Until now......
"You know Luna? " asked Hermione
"Of course she used to come to our school, Olympic school of Magic till she was 11" It was Percy who said that, Of course, Annabeth told her.....
"Well the guests may be tired.... Let's let them sleep and question them tomorrow morning instead " Announced Dumbledore and we were taken In and were allowed to sleep in the teacher's quarters

Maybe this school won't be so bad after all