Don't Give Up

Serena's POV

"Eevee? Where are you?" I asked.

"Eevee!"

"I'm glad to see you again. I just came to say hi" I told her "I will go to school, I promise that I will see you later, bye"

"Eevee!" She said goodbye too

I walked to school and found Ash on my way

"I guess you made a new friend" He told me. I didn't know what to talk about with him. For a strange reason I was nervous.

"Yeah" I said.

"And how you've been with your performances? I can't wait to see you perform again!" He said excited.

"Are you being serious?" I can't believe he actually likes how I perform. No one has ever told me that in many years.

"Yeah, I think your performances are beautiful" He said while giving me a smile.

"Thanks" I answered shyly.

"You're welcome!" He said.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked. I'm beginning to feel curious about that boy.

"Sure" He said.

"Why are you being so supportive, I mean, we met not too long ago and-" He cut me off.

"Because you remind me of a girl I met a long time ago"He said. Is he trying to tell me something?

"Really, why?" I asked curiously.

"I don't think she remembers but when I was younger, I saved a girl. She looked scared. She wanted to give up, after all, her knee was injured. I told her to not give up and she followed me. I want you to not give up, because, I want to save that girl again" He told me. Wait...

"You are the Ash I met at the summer camp?! How could I forget?" I was really surprised. 

"I guess you didn't notice" He giggled.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry" I told him

"Hey, don't worry, after all, it has been quite a while" He assured me with his smile.