Memories

"Danny get down! It's time for bed!" ,cried a woman in a blue hazmat suit with short auburn hair and amethyst eyes looking up at him with a frown.

You're in your ghost form, black against the ceiling trying to stay away from the woman. "But I'm not tired Mommy!" ,you cried. "C'mon Danny-boy! The sooner you get to bed maybe you can get up early enough to see the morning stars!" ,boomed a taller and slightly over weight man in an orange hazmat suit he had raven black hair and blueish, greenish eyes. Your glowing green eyes instantly brighten with excitement.

Then a young girl walked into the room, although older than you, she had long auburn hair much like the woman but had aquamarine eyes similar to the man's. "Yeah Danny! And I'll go with you!" ,she offered

"Really!?" ,you exclaim barely being able to contain your excitement. Your mother walked towards you, as you slowly descended from the ceiling, the frown now morphed into a small smile. "Tell you what, if we all get to bed we'll all see the morning stars together." ,she said gently.

"Ok!" ,you chirped as white rings spread across your body turning you into a raven haired boy with crystal blue eyes. "C'mon let's go!" ,you urged your family as you rushed upstairs into your room that you shared with your older sister.Your family being protective for your powers didn't want to take their chances with getting you, your own room just yet.

But you stopped when you and your family heard the door bell ring. It was already 9:00 who could be here at this hour? Your parents when to open the door, while your older sister moved to stand at your side. When the door was opened you saw several men all strangely wearing white suits and black sunglasses. You notice your parents and sister tence nervously and you unconsciously do as well, something about the men seemed.... Wrong.... You feel a hole in your stomach begin to grow in rising panic and fear.

"Mr. and Mrs. Fenton-" started a large man almost as big as your father "-we're the Guys in White and we have suspension that you've been harboring a dangerous ghost" he finished.

"A ghost?" ,your mother started "Fellas! We're ghost hunters why would be help a ghost?" ,your father finished.

But the men weren't having any of it. The large man looked to the other guy next to him giving him an unasked questions. The guy answered "The scanners are definitely picking up a ghost, and a strong one at that".
Again you felt my family and myself tence but this time you knew exactly why.

"SEARCH THE PLACE!" ,the large man yelled and a wave of men and some women with white suits came through. Your parents we instantly at you and your sister's side.

You knew very little about what you where but the most your parents would tell you was that you got your powers from the ectoplasm in your DNA. Technically, it made you a half-ghost but half or full ghost it was still dangerous if anyone found out...... there was going to be trouble.

They continued to search around the house continually breaking different items as you and you and your family watched helplessly. They held small trackers that would occasionally beep, after a couple minutes they looked about ready to stop.

...Until one of the tracker went off...

It was beeping loud and obnoxiously from one of the men's hand as it was pointed towards you. All the agents stopped and looked towards you, although you could see their eyes from the sunglasses you could feel their gazes tearing at you.