Their home

You where traveling at amazing speed through time and space. It made you fill like you where on dr. Who, but it made you kinda scared knowing you where with two beings who came out of no where and demanding stuff. "We shall arrive shortly, and please calm down, we are not going to hurt you, your to pretty to hurt~" you thought a moment "oh.. ok.." Whis had a stupid smile on his face that made it hard for you not to smile back, and it seemed to please him, "oh please, don't flirt with her while I'm right here Whis!" Beerus groaned at Whis's behavior "oh but Lord Beerus just look at how adorable she is, I'm glad we made the choice to keep her ^•^"

"Uh. Wait. Keep? I'm not a pet you can just pick up and 'keep'" you stated matter of factly Beerus looked at you and smiled "oh but we can. Speaking of pets, what's your name?"

"Push" you blow him off

"How rude, I guess you would rather have a nice pet name to fit you, how about do-"
"(Y/N)!" You say quickly before he could get out the pet name

"Oh good, your getting along with Lord Beerus fine, I won't have to worry much about you two fighting over stuff and destroying things" he huffed remembering all the times he had to rewind time to fix Beerus's mistakes.

"Ah yes, well I do intend to fight you. But first of all how rude of me. My name is Beerus, the god of destruction, but to you it's Lord Beerus, and that's my teacher Whis."

You can fill your body ace with the knowledge that was place on you. You where being kidnapped. By the God of Destruction, and his cute teacher. Man what a day, and you thought water was going to be the worst part of it.

Soon you make it to the most beautiful place you've ever seen, there was a huge garden full of your (FF)'s flowing in the wind, and a huge lake to the side with a large tree with dark red levees, and in the middle of it all is a huge palace of sorts, it's pretty charming actually.

"Welcome to where you will be staying, for the next eternity."

...

...

.

..

"..WAIT WHAT!"