• 1 •

"Fuck your camera, Jin." Jin's boyfriend seethes, deliberately pulling the camera from his boyfriends hands. Jin, the innocent, shaking man lunges forward, and slaps his boyfriend.

"You don't touch my camera, I don't care if you try and rape me again, I don't care if you hit me or try and bring me down. You do not touch my camera, boy." Jin finishes off, snatching the camera away from the bigger man. He sniffles, running out of the apartment.

"You'll come back!" The man yells, "you always come back."

Jin breathes in the park air, his lungs fill with the flowery smell. Closing his eyes and sitting down, he recalls what happened the night before this stupid fight.

His boyfriend had tried to take advantage of his already vulnerable state, and rape him in less words than needed to explain it.

His eyes started to fill up with tears, his once porcelain skin stained with the tears itself. Jin throws his head back and sighs, looking at the cherry blossoms through his blurry vision.

He suddenly hears a person cough their throat, obviously a man considering how deep it sounded. He immediately wipes his tears, muttering a "sorry", before making his way away.

He feels a warm hand tap his shoulder, and turns around, jumping at how close the man was to himself. His honey orb eyes shift for a moment, his pink hair ruffling in the slight breeze.

"H-Hello. I'm Kim Namjoon, and this is stupid but are, are you alright?"

Jin's eyes widen, his cheeks take on a dark pink shade visible to Namjoon. Namjoon stares back, before waving his hand infront of Jin's awestruck face.

"Hello-oo?"

"Ah! Y-Yes I'm okay. It's just that your features,  would you mind for me to photograph you?" Jin shakily asks. His cheeks die down a bit, and he softly smacks his lips.

Namjoon stares off, his cheeks become a rosy color before letting out a series of very cute giggles, to Jin, before his face goes back to being blank.

"Dude if we keep this up we'll be talking until dusk!" Jin exclaims with his eyes widening once again.

"You have very exaggerated, very I mean, facial expressions." Namjoon trails off.

"Well, it makes up for your blank face."

"Maybe I've had a blank face my whole life."

"That's a lie."

"Touché."

"Answer my question."

"What?"

"Be- my- model!" Jin whines.

"I don't even know your name?" Namjoon questions.

Jin sighs, "Kim Seokjin. 21."

Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Of course you're fucking older than me."

"I can't help it, Namjoon. How old are you?"

"20.."

Jin chuckles, escalating to a hearty laugh, next a literal windshield-wiper-like laugh.

Namjoon can't help but laugh himself, getting lost in many shared laughs, both their faces were red and they probably looked like dying seals but they didn't care. That was the first time Namjoon had actually laughed in a while.

"Okay I'll be your model."

"Wh-Whoo. What made you change your mind?" Jin calms himself down.

"I never had a different opinion."

"Alright! I- well I technically have all night to photograph you-"

Namjoon cuts him off with a little wheeze.

"Oh, come on! It didn't even sound that dirty."