Chapter One ~ Blood Lust

‘Shit that feels good,’ God I loved this feeling. So powerful, so bloody, so amazing. 'Why'd she have to cheat on me...' I thought. I loved her. I swear I fucking loved her. The blade started cutting through my skin again. Yeah. So what. It’s the only way I could cope with the pain. There are scars all over my wrists, my ankles, my legs, my stomach and my arms. I couldn’t help it. After I had heard about it and tried it, I got addicted. It was my outlet. No one understanded what kind of pain I went through. My girlfrienc cheating on me didn't really effect me, I just wanted something else to blame it on. It wasnt like it mattered. She lived in a town near by and had met her when I had run away from home. 

“Crystal! Get your lazy ass out of bed and get ready for school!”

Of course. Another day of being yelled at by Dad… The man that beats me, abuses me, hurts me every day. Calls me names and rapes me. It started when I was twelve, when I came out to him. I’m a lesbian, I love girls. I’m a ‘sinner’. Four years later, here I am, the abuse still happening. I have bruises up and down my back and my legs. I always wear band tees and skinny jeans; it helps hide the marks he leaves. They also cover up the body that I feel so insecure about. I refuse to dress in my gym uniform, though most of the time I don't even go to that class.

“Knock on the wall if you’re awake,” I knock, knowing if I don't, he'd get pissed off and come upstairs. I sigh and get up, grabbing a pair of bright yellow skinnies and a BOTDF t-shirt, and head to the bathroom. I hate talking so I don't. I only talk to my dad if he makes me. No one else cares, my sister rarely even tries to make me speak.

I get out of the shower and get dressed.I also blow dry my hair, considering its a mess as soon as I get out of the shower. I make sure to put on heavy, dark makeup today. Apparently it makes my bright blue eyes pop, at least thats what my sister tells me. I tease my platinum blonde ‘scene’ hair. That's what it looks like. I like how it makes me look though, it goes along with my personality. Dark and alone.

Grabbing my blue and purple panda skulls book bag (from Hot Topic of course), I head downstairs to see if my sister, Annabel, is ready. I don't know why I bring it, I don't put anything in it except for my iPod, my phone, a pen, pencil, and a notebook for the rare time that someone decides to talk to me. Turns out she’s already waiting for me. “You ready Cris?” I nod and plaster a fake smile to my face.

We get into Anna’s car and head to school. It's rare that I ride with her but I really don't want to walk today, considering dad and his friends used me so much last night. I was really sore. Anna turns up the music in her car and starts singing along. I love seeing her happy, I mean, she’s my sister, I love her. We pull into the school parking lot and go our separate ways, considering she’s in the twelfth grade, and I’m in the tenth. All I can think about is what a shitty day it will be at this hell hole.

******

(A/N) Sorry it's so short, give me a break, its my first story on here and first chapter is the hardest. I'll upload more later. Kinda doesnt help that I just got my nails done and its a little hard to type with acrylics. Anyway, I hope you likee<3

~xxxAngelxxx