Chapter Eleven ~ You Left Me

*Mikes POV*

I walk up to Savanna's door. I know Britney's here, Ive been watching her at school. I watch every morning and afternoon walking with that... That whore! She's turned my daughter into a lesbian! I bet I'm right. God I hate that woman. But that's alright. I know her father, He'll take care of that. I know he will. I'll make sure to call him after I'm finished with this.

I knock on the door and can here Savanna's heels clicking on the floor. She opens the door wearing a very revealing purple bikini, letting out that she had been outside. "It's quite rude to open the door in a bikini. What if I had been some big bad man coming to hurt you and our daughter?" I ask her and smirk. "I didn't think anyone would be coming. And don't you start telling me about rude you... you... you animal!" She yells at me. I can see the furry in her eyes, but behing that, I can also see the fear and anxiety. "Mind if I come in?" I ask as I push past her. I look around more. The house hasn't changed whatsoever since Ive been gone. Prison may have been quite a change but I can still tell that nothings changed.

"What do you want?" Savanna asks and puts her hands on her hips. "Where's my daughter?" I ask, changing the subject. "That's none of your buisness."

"Oh but I believe it is. I'll be up in her room if you need me. Im assuming its in the same place. I won't do anything, okay? Don't worry." She goes to stop me but I shoot a glare at her. She backs down and retreats into the other room. I climb the stairs and go to stand infront of Britney's door. As soon as I go to knock, the door opens and there I am, face to face with my beauty. I smirk at her as her eyes go wide and she backs up. I follow her into her room and sit down on her bed. "Nice colors. Imaginative eh?" I joke but she doesn't laugh. "Sit beside me." I say and pat the space beside me on her bed. She slowly trudges and slinks beside me. I take her hand and ask her how she's been. She just shrugs. I grab her chin and growl at her. "I asked you how you've been. Answer me."

"I...I've been okay..." I smile and nod. "Good. Ive missed you. Did you get my letter? I thought you would. I can't wait to be with you again sweetie. Don't worry, I'll get you okay? We'll be together soon. I promise." I whisper into her ear. She shivers. "I want you to get rid of that slut by the way. The mute girl. She's annoying. Your mine. Understand? No one elses. I want you to get rid of everyone that you have sexual in your life." I say this as I trail my finger down her body. I give her a paper with my cell phone number on it. "Text me before you sleep. I mean it. Goodbye Britney. I love you." I say as I walk out of her bedroom. "Oh, and don't tell your mother or anyone for that matter that Ive said this to you" I walk out of the room and close the door behind me. I don't bother saying anything to Savanna as I walk out of the house and get into my car.

~~~*NEXT DAY*~~~

"Crystal... We can't be together anymore... I... Im sorry... I can't talk to you anymore... At all... Forgive me please..." The words stung my heart. She was the only one I let touch me, talk to me, be around me, and now she didn't even want me anymore. The tears were welling up in my eyes... I couldn't say anything so Brit leaned down and kiss me on the cheek. "Forgive me Cris... Im truly sorry..." I watched her walk away from me. I couldn't do anything about it. The school day was over. We were in the parking lot and she just did that. I watched her walk, like there was nothing wrong.

I had to walk home by myself today. When I got home, my dad was there. He was home early. He stopped me as soon as I got inside the door. "Crystal, you got any friends?" He asked. I looked at hime and my heart started to break all over again. I shook my head and whispered, "Not anymore..." He grinned and told me "Good. You don't deserve friends. Don't be talking to those fucking girls at school anymore. I don't want you talking to anyone but me and your sister. Now go to your fucking room. No dinner tonight." And with that, he walked away.

I trudged to my room, dragging my feet along. I entered my room and stripped. I put on a loose tshirt and threw my hair up in a bun. I didn't care about anything at all. I walked over to my drawer and looked inside. It was a small drawer, ones for things such as bobby pins and hair ties. There were only a few things inside. A safety pin, an earring without its match, a monster bottle cap, and a razor hidden underneath the velvet lining. I grabbed the razor and sat on my bed. Lifting my shirt, I began a cut on my stomache. One turned to two, then three, and three turned to four and so on. When I ended, I eventually had ten cuts on my stomache, seven on my right wrist, and six on my left. One, for each of the days that we were together. Twenty-three days, gone to waste.

(A/N) Your welcome guys :) Im borrowing my friends laptop at the moment. So I decided that I might as well write you guys a new chapter! So here ya go :) Took me forever to write though!