Epilogue

~~~*Crystal's POV*~~~ 

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked around. I could hear the baby crying down the hall. I got up and went to the babies nursery. I smile at the twins looking up at me. Leighla and Lucas were the cutest babies in the world. I was cradling them both in my arms when Britney walked in behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, and leaning her head on my shoulder.

It has been five years since the incedent with our fathers had happened. We weren't over it, but we didn't talk about it at all. They were both gone forever now, and it was better for everyone. We had adopted these children only seven months ago. Their parents had died in a house fire and we figured they needed a home like any other child.

Britney and I were content with our lives now, and our two beautiful children. Her mother had helped us out with a place to stay at first until we got the money to go out on our own. Now we live about twenty minutes down the road from her mother in our own apartment. It was cheap, but its nice. "I love you Crystal. I always will. I promise you that. And this ring," She picked up my hand and kissed my engagement ring." Will always prove that. I can't wait to marry you Crystal. Im so glad we have these children together, even though they aren't our own. I feel like it though. Thank you Cris, for having faith in me, and loving me." She said. I put the babies back in their cribs and turned around to kiss Britney. "I love you too baby, forever and always" 

(A/N) Its over :) Thanks guys even though its very short! I'll be editing it too over the next few weeks though :)