Part 3: Family Life

Start from the beginning

"It is." I whispered.

"And we will keep having sex six times a day." She says and looked at me.

"We will." I laughed.

"Y'all be forgetting we here." Melanie laughed.

"We do." I chuckled and kissed Monique on the lips a few times, "You sure?"

"Either that or the patch." She whispered and chuckled as she kissed me, "Stop." She whispered as I slid my hand under her shirt.

"Why?" I ask smirking.

"I'm trying to do hair. Leave me alone." She chuckled and stared down at Saya's hair.

"Saya are you gay?" I ask looking down at her and she just looked at Melanie, "Saya!"

"Uncle Demarcus, you bring that up in private." She whispered and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know cause every one is coming out. But-"

"Oh gosh." She whispered covering her face in embarrassment.

"Saya, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I whispered feeling bad as I sat up.

"Saya, are you gay?" Melanie asked. She didn't answer the question and stared at the ground, "Saya, tell me."

"I'm not sure." She speaks.

"You gotta kiss a girl to know. Believe me. I kissed a girl and ate her couchie it was nasty." Monique whispered and smiled.

"No. It's just that." She looked at me and exhaled, "I'm confused. I'm sorry. I see girls and I'm like well I would sleep with her. But I never touched a girl to know."

"It will happen." Monique whispered and kissed her forehead and she looked at her, "But for now be a kid."

She nodded and sat back. After a couple of hours Saya was walking around flipping her thirty inch straight black with red tips weave. She was flipping around and dancing to the music I put on for her cat walk.

"But its twenty inches." She says and wacked Melanie in the face. Then I just watched as Melanie looked down at Saya's butt smirking at her as she ran to Nadia and lifted her.

Oh my gosh. Is she gay too. I'm so amazing when this stuff. I just smiled as I looked at Monique who came down with two more packs of weave. She giggled and sat down in front of my head. I slid a covers over my head and laughed when Dakota jumped on me.

"Move!" Monique screamed and laughed, "I just got off the phone with Briane. She can't come get y'all. I don't want to take y'all home."

"I don't want to." I say laying my head on Monique's lap and smiling.

"So your staying the night." She says and laid back on the couch, "Baby I want to order pizza."

"Nadia!" I called out and smiled as she ran to me, "Go pee."

"I already did." She giggled and climbed on the couch, "Mommy says when I feel heavy to go to the bathroom."

"Wow, I'm so proud of you." I whispered as I kissed her cheek, "Next is you, Dakota."

"Okay." He smiled and bent down to grab his toy car a smile on his face.

"Dakota." Monique called out and laughed as Danny tried to feed from Melanie.

"No, girl. I'm dry." Melanie says and laughs when she screamed louder.

"Mel." Monique speaks stretching her arms out to grab Danny.

"Here you go." Melanie whispered standing up and handing her Danny.

"Here." Monique handed Dakota his fake tablet and smiled at him, "Come here."

Dakota brought it back and Nadia smiled as she stood up and walked to Monique, "Mommy, she eats alot."

"She does." Monique laughed as she looked down at Danny, "Okay, babies. Spell your names."

"N." Nadia pressed the N on the tablet, "A T E A."

"Nope." I say sitting up and stared at her, "Come here, baby."

She walked to me and I lifted her on my lap, "N A what's next. Sound it out."

"Na-dia." She whispered and smiled, "D E A."

"It's a I not an E." Monique says, "Try again."

"N A D I A." She says and looked at me.

Monique smiled, "Good job. Saya, come here I want to add some, make it thicker."

"Dakota." I whispered and she looked at me grabbing my hand, "Count to ten."

"Okay, one two three four five six seven thirteen twenty two ten." He screamed happily.

"You got it up to seven. What's after seven?" Monique asked looking at him, "Dakota, start all over and try again."

"One two three four five six seven-" he stared at me as I held up my fingers and smiled, "Eight twenty two ten!"

"No, baby." I laugh, "Go slow. Start all over and try to remember what my hands are called."

"One two three four five six seven eight-" He stared at my fingers and looked at me, "Nine ten."

"Good job." I smiled as he high fives me and giggled running to the kitchen.

"Go get a cookie too, Nadia." Monique smiled as she handed me Danny and started on Saya's hair.

"Hey, baby." I smiled as I pushed back her hair then laid back.

By ten Nadia and Dakota was asleep. Melanie and Saya was getting in bed and smiling at Danny who was having tummy time.

"How old is she?" Melanie questioned.

"Almost four months. She's like seven weeks old and two days." Monique smiled as she pushed back her hair and she cried louder, "Dakota loved tummy time. She hates it." Monique laughed as she looked at me.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, baby." She smiled as she poked out her lips and I kissed her a couple of times.

I lifted Danny and smiled as I kissed her lips lightly. I then smiled as Monique closed her eyes praying for them both. We then walked out and I turned before closing the door.

"No sex you two." I whispered.

Saya covered her face, "Oh my gosh, Uncle Dee."

"What?" I laughed.

"You don't say that." She whispered starring at me with wide eyes.

"Come on, baby." Monique laughed, "Night."

"Night." I smiled.

"Night." They giggled and I closed the door.

I smiled as I walked to the room and closed the door. Monique looked at me as I laid down Danny then kissed her cheek.

"Baby." She spoke and I looked at her smiling as I sat down on the bed and plugged my phone up into the wall.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked and looked down.

"Um, do you want me to take them to school in the morning or what?" She asked taking off her clothes and climbing in bed.

"No, I can." I whispered and got comfortable laying on my stomach. She kissed me then turned off the light, "Um, I'm not really in the mood tonight. Sorry, I'm really tired."

"Um, okay." She whispered and I smiled rolling over on my side, falling straight to sleep.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.