Aftercare

She walked back in with a small first aid kit, a couple wash cloths, and a towel, giving you a small smile as she took your arms off the hook, then laid your body out on the ground. "Don't move, sweetheart." she spoke softly as she took off your shirt, then pulled down your pants, examining your wounds. "I'm surprised not much fabric got in your wounds, love. That'll make this much quicker." She then opened the first aid kit, pulling out a pair of tweezers, flinching as she began to pull pieces of blood-soaked fabric out of the chainsaw wound. "Stay still my love, or you might be getting more of these little marks." She growled, and you tried to stay as still as you could, closing your eyes as she worked. You something be pulled out of your thigh, squirming a little at the odd feeling. "All done, love. I just need to stop the bleeding in your chest, make sure it's not infected (which it shouldn't be), and stitch this one up. The others should be fine with just bandages." She sounded so loving, so kind, as if she didn't just do this to you and as if she actually loved you. She pressed the towel to your wound, trying to stop the bleeding. You opened your eyes, the first thing you see is her smiling almost sympathetically at you. With that sweet smile, it's hard to believe this was the same woman that damn near killed you, and continued to threaten you. She leaned in and kissed your forehead, and you couldn't move due to the threat she placed. She lifted the towel, flipping it over to the cleaner side and compressing it again. "I love you, (y/n). You were so sweet for such a little while last time; as fun as this little game is I miss it, everything was just a bit easier. Regardless of how you show your love, I know you love me, even if you don't say it. My sweet boy~" she lifted the compress, a bit shocked to see the bleeding stopped that easily. "Would you like me to numb it first, or just go ahead and do the stitches? Your choice, love." You nodded, and she pulled out a needle from the first aid kit. Your eyes widened as she put it to your neck. "Relax, love, you'll only be asleep for the time it takes me to stitch you up. You'll be alright, I promise. She kissed your cheek, but you still didn't feel any more at ease, flinching as the needle punctured you, quickly feeling your eyes get heavy and drifting off, the last sight being Grell's sweet smile above you.

You eventually woke up, not really knowing how much time had passed but it couldn't have been that long. The chainsaw wound was stitched up neatly, the wound on your leg and the bite wound having a bandage placed on them, the two saw incisions on your neck had gauze on them, taped to your skin. She was in fact in the process of taping a piece of gauze to you, it seemed like it was the last wound other than the bruises. "Finally, you're awake, see, you can trust me! Nothing bad happened to you, love. In fact, all of your cuts have been taken care of~! And since you've gotten all beaten, perhaps you'd like to sleep in my bed rather than on the floor. You must be aching, come here love." She took the key from out of her pocket again, releasing your feet from the metal plate, then picked you up, holding you as she carried you back to her room. You were still in a dazed state, hearing but not quite processing everything she said and being too uncoordinated to fight back. She set you on the bed, locked the door, then went into the closet. You laid down, maybe if you could find her jacket, you could get the key and get out of here... but your hands and feet were chained together still, and you were, once again, too uncoordinated at the moment. She came back out and took off your chains, then dressed you in the first set of lounge clothes she bought you; treating you as if you were a child. "Good boy, you're not even fighting me this time~! Perhaps the drug is still in your system, but oh well. I'll enjoy this moment of your obedience while I can..." she planted kisses all over your face, then tucked you under the covers, her body curling around yours and holding you not too tightly- being aware of the wounds but not wanting you to escape. The world still spun around you, your only urge being to sleep and being unable to process much else other than that need. "Sleep well, my sweet boy~. I wish you were like this more often, obedient and kind... I'm so torn between your resistance and this, perhaps one day I'll make up my mind. I love you~" she kissed your cheek, and slowly both of you fell asleep.