It Is What It Is

I woke up to Lane yelling. Him and Dustin were standing, fist clenched, with angry faces.

  Lane and Dustin saw me awake at the same time and they stopped.

  "Pip Squeak, go get dressed. Now." Lane ordered. I nodded and jumped up, scampering down the stairs and into the Room of Scarlet. I opened the closet and stripped down, changing into a pretty mint green dress that had a little bit of sleeves and a cute little bow on the waist.

  I slid a pair of white Toms onto my feet and did my makeup quickly, before running up the stairs and into the kitchen.

  All of the others glared at me, except for Cleo. She didn't speak to me anymore. In fact, she didn't speak to anyone. Her stomach had grown bigger, as had all of ours.

  Cecily was the biggest. She was easily six months now, and her stomach looked like a watermelon. Every step she took her eyes lit with pain.

  Lane came in a few minutes after I did.

  "Listen up girls. We will be splitting off. One of you will stay here, and the other eight will go to one"

Btw here down I wrote when me and my dad were walking so it may suck grammer wise.

  "of mine or my dad's houses all around the world to take care of the house and its occupants. One of the boys will go with you to ensure you don't run or escape. I will be notified on every move you make, and you will have weekly checkups on the baby to ensure it's health. Your bags are already packed and waiting by the door with your new location and how its' associated with me or my dad. Go find your bags!"

  I found my bag easy. It was black and was one of those hard-shell ones. I took the note card off the top and read it.

  "Alaska, US. Father's oil company/vacation house. Jason." it read. A black haired boy with blue-grey eyes walked over to me.

  "Hi, I'm Jason, the one who's watching you." he said in a husky voice. I nodded and he grabbed my suitcase and my arm and pulled me out to a silver Jeep Commander. He put my bag in the backseat and buckled me into the passenger seat. He strapped hinself in and rolled the windows down. We were fourth in line to leave.

  Lane was going around to every one, and as he left, the car took off. Lane came to ours and leaned in the windows.

  "Can I get a willing kiss?" he cooed. I sighed and pressed my lips to his. He pulled back and grinned.

  "Good girl." he purred. "I'll see you soon PipSqueak."

  Jason rolled up the window and we took off. I leaned my head on the window and curled into a ball, eventually falling asleep.