Fun Day Part Two

I turned around as the door smashed against the wall, making us all squeak in fear.

  "Five minutes!" Lane yelled and the girls who were still getting ready hurried up. I sat calmly on my bed, watching the men warily. I became aware that they all had guns strapped to their belts, each dark black and grey.

  I slung the bag over my shoulder and stood up as Cleo joined me. She wore a side cutout tiger romper, a cropped pink cardigan and studded flip-flops with a black mesh beach bag. I smiled softly at her.

  "What happened to Hayleigh?" I asked softly.

  "She is older than Lane. That's why he killed her and Anna." She whispered softly.

  I heard a loud ding and Lane knocked on the bathroom and closet door.

  "Your five minutes are up. Get your asses out here!!" He yelled. Within seconds, the rest of the girls streamed out, each wearing something different and each with a small bag for their towels and things.

  We all followed Lane out to a two big black Jeeps in a closed-in garage.

  Cleo, Pippa, Felicity, Gemma and I went in the first Jeep with Lane. Lane insisted on buckling us in himself, ordering us where to sit. Lane's tag-a-long came with us as well.

  Rosabella, Mikayla and Missy went in the other Jeep with Lane's dad and his wife, who apparently is like us.

  "Girls, this is my brother, Dustin." Lane announced as he strapped himself in and started the car. Dustin waved at us, with a half-smile on his face. He was cute, that was for sure.

  Dustin caught me staring and blew me a kiss, causing me to blush. I looked down and bit my lip. The garage door rolled up and we were off to the beach.