Chapter 11: Worries

It was Monday before Schwarz knew it. It was quite a hard morning for him especially since he had to go and fight two angry ghosts straight in one day. He was given the whole Monday a day off but he still had classes. Upon arriving at his seat, he immediately goes unconscious. It was the usual thing he does every morning but the usually noisy class was no more...

"Schwarz!" Kedrick calls out from the door.

Most of the class glimpses at him. They know he lost someone dear to him. Schwarz, awaken from his sleep, goes to him and both of them leave the class so as to not get the others depressed.

"What is it?" Schwarz asked.

"What were you doing last night?"

Schwarz thinks deep for a while. He was sure that Kedrick was unconscious at that time but he didn't know that he woke up while he was inside the armored van.

"What would you do if I told you?"

"I won't know until you tell me."

"I went to the school my dad used to go."

"The school your dad used to go? What for?"

"Someone called me so I came there."

"And where did you go afterwards? No, wait! Let me rephrase that: Where were you 'brought' afterwards?"

"EB. Is that a problem?"

"Why did they brought you there?"

"The school that I went to experienced paranormal activity. They asked me what happened."

It was a chain of serious questions coming out of Kedrick's mouth but even so Schwarz managed to answer all of them with a straight face. He found himself with nothing left to say.

"Is that all? I'll be going now," Schwarz was about to turn around when a follow up phrase was uttered by Kedrick.

"You're dad!" He said.

"When I was walking at the mall, your dad suddenly showed up. He asked me to let him possess me for a while because he needed to help you," Kedrick said.

Back then, when Schwarz was about to confront Bakatsuki, Kedrick was wandering around the city pondering. Pondering what he would do with a life after Joy. Pondering what would happen to the four of them: him, Schwarz, Ria, and Linda, who were left.

"Every one of us parted ways earlier. That would probably be the first time we parted ways prematurely like that. Usually, we would hang out together after Linda suggests where to go. But for her to actually say nothing... What's going to happen to us now?"

Just as he was pondering and walking, a voice calls out to him. He looks to see who was it but all of a  sudden everyone looked like they were frozen in time.

"Wha-?! What's going on?"

"Don't worry, you're currently in your subconsciousness," the voice he heard said.

"Where are you?!"

Just as he was looking everywhere, Geno appears in front of him.

"Wait, aren't you Sir Glendan?!"

"Please forgive me, but I need to possess you for a while."

"What?! Possess me?!"

"I need to help my son."

"Your son?! You mean..."

"I don't have time to talk more..." and he wastes no more time and leaps for Kedrick and possesses him by fusing his soul to the fire burning on Kedrick's chest, which was his soul.