Chapter 36;The End

Beginne am Anfang

Ms Will: My, my my Gabe, you look gloomier than me on a rainy day. What's wrong?

G: Uhh...

S: He likes this girl and he doesn't know how to tell her.

G: I was gonna say that in a more 'professional' way but what he said.

Ms. Will: Oh young love. Here take this.

She gave the flower in the pot to Gabe and he smiled.

Ms. Will: Give it to her, she'll love it. Ok, boys, you should get going, lunch is almost over.

She pinched out cheeks and led us through the door while waving adieu.

G: Ow, my cheeks hurt!

We laughed and we saw Tati and the rest of them coming out of the café. Boogie spotted me immediately.

Bo: Sean Charles Lew, where have you been?!

She gave me a hug and I kissed her on her forehead!

S: Helping a friend out.

T: We were about to come look for you.

Tah: And to prove Kenneth wrong that you two weren't doing anything unsanitary.

Kenneth shrugged and Boogie rolled her eyes in disgust.

B: Whatcha got there Gabe?

G: Oh, um.. this.. It's for Tati.

Tati P.O.V.

T: It's beautiful, I love it! Thank you!

G: You're welcome.

He smiled and I smiled back trying to hide the fact that I was melting inside.

She: So what's the special occasion?

S: Gabe wants to tell Tati something, right?

My heart was racing faster that it should. What if he tells me something bad, like he discovers I like him and he doesn't like me back?

G: So here's the deal, Tati. You are an amazing girl, good grades, and so beautiful! And these past months knowing you has been extraordinary. And the more I get to know, the more I realize that I'm falling for you. You might not feel the same way, but I-I just wanted to let you know how I feel.

Silence (We have had so many of this in this book lol)

I was speechless, I couldn't even say anything!I just stared at him dumbfounded.

G: Please say something.

He whispered.

T: I feel the same way!

He face lit up.

G: Really?

T: Of course Gabe, I always had.

G: Sooo, will you do me the uttermost honor of being my girlfriend?

T: I think you already know the answer.

He smiled and then gave me a huge hug.

Tah: OMG, You're gonna make me cry!

The bell rang and then all the students in the cafeteria flooded the hallway.

She: We should probably get to class before Mr. Wood starts his own.

We laughed and walked to class together.

Thinking back, this has been amazing! I got my old friends back, I met Gabe, Kenneth, and Sean, and I got rid of my bullies. Even though we hit a lot of bumps down the road, I wouldn't change it for a thing!

Is this the end?

Nope, Just the beginning.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Chapter of the book.

Wow!

Thank you for all my amazing readers who have been here since the beginning and to those who just joined!

And I'm also happy and proud to say that we finished this book with 30.3k and 1k votes!

Thank you so much!

I'm not making a book 2 BUT I am working on another book.

AND I PROMISE THAT IT WOULDN'T BE A CRINGEY AS THIS!

I an really grateful and its kinda sad that this book is over though because it was so much fun writing this!

Comment, Vote and Follow

Thanks for reading and see you in my next book (hopefully 😊)

~Much 💙, Zzy