Chapter 20

*Same day*

Tahani P.O.V

Ah, another day of school. Why does school have be this boring? Why can I sit in the class and sleep,eat lunch, sleep till the end of the day. Well, dreams like better stay dreams. but I can't find Mari. Where the hell is she? OMG, there's Sheaden. Should I ask him or not. But he hates me, and I hate him....i think. Yes I do hate him. No I don't. Yes I do. Wait no I don't. Ugh what led to this conversation to myself. This is hopel-

?: Hey Tahani......

Tah: Ugh, why can't you people leave me alone?! *turns around* Oh Sheaden! OMG really?

Shea: What? *laughs*

OMG his laugh is so cute........OMG i feel weird around him,i need an answer!

Shea: You okay?

Tah: Uh, yeah

And the 1 minute silence occurs...

Shea: So who are you waiting for?

Tah: Marielle, you?

She: My girlfriend

Um......What??!!

Tah: Wait, y-you have a g-girlfriend?

She: Uh,yeah. I know you are probably thinking-

Tah: I gotta go.

She: Um...sure. But seriously, are you okay?

I didn't answer. More like i couldn't answer. My eyes were filled with tears as i ran out of the school building. I was too late. He deserves better anyways....

Meanwhile.....

~Tati P.O.V.~

B&Bo: Woah!!!!

Well, i have decide to tell my bestfriends about my 2 crush problems.

T: Yeah that's basically it.

B: Well, we gotta think this through. OK what does Gabe have that Jacob doesn't have?

Bo: Oh, i know!

T: What?

Bo: Eyebrows!

B: Oh My Gosh!

T: Boogie, you are not helping

Bo: Well you asked for an answer, and I gave it to you.

B: OK, now what does Jacob have that Gabe doesnt't have.

Bo: Nothing

T: Really?

Bo: Except he has 7 year old kids fangirling him for the wrong reasons.

B: I can't, OMG.

T: No comment.

Bo: Look, Tati, we can't chose for you. Go with your heart.

B: She is right. Just think about it.

T: Fine, thxx.

So much for help from my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Chapter 20!

Ok first of all (I always do this xD), I TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT SHEHANI!!! So i know most of you were expecting Seaboo,Gati ,or Baiken (I was too), but i was reading through my chapters to update myself on what is going on and then i realized....SHEHANI!. So I hope you guys like this chapter.

And if you are fan of Jacob, blame Boogie, it wasn't me! But seriously, it isn't suppose to be be offensive. I AM SORRY!! But he makes me cringe so much and i just wanna kidnap him and make him listen to his own song to see how horrible it is. Ok, i'm sorry.

Also......It's back to school time!!! Well, here anyways. I was suppose to finish and publish this chapter yesterday but i WAS FORCED to go back to school shopping....but i got candy so yay for me. Anyways, school is starting for me next week, so you won't be seeing a lot me. But i'll try to update once in a while. I hope you guys understand (You always do, you are amazing).

Lastly, After i publish this chapter. I am also going to publish my new book,Stuck with you, in atleast 5 mins, so go check it out!!!

Wow this is the longest outro in the history of outro's in wattpad books (i think xD)

COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW!

Thxx for reading!!!

~Love, Zzy!