Chapter 8

~Next day @school

Bailey P.O.V.

Yesterday sleepover was fun. I mean, not because of Kenneth but....Okay fine it was because of him. I mean, who wouldn't like a boy like him? There is no way Kenneth would like a girl like -

?- Bailey?
B- Kenneth!
K- hi *blushes*
B: hi *blushes*
Oh he is killing me. Did he just blush. I'm probably seeing things.

K: So wanna walk to class together since we have the next class together?
B:Um.....sure!
OMG, This is gonna be the best 5 minutes of my life!!

Boogie P.O.V.

OMG, where tf is that boy? Why did I agree to do this anyways? I guess I just wanted to see his cute dimpled.....hold on what?! I should probably take it eas-

?: Heey, princess.

Bo: Sean, where have you been and why did you bring me here?

S: Um...you might not like this idea but.....let's ditch school.

Sean P.O.V.

Bo: WHAT!?

What am I thinking? I couldn't stop about her after the sleepover. I know she thinks that i'm just playing with her but i really do like her.

S: Please? I promise we will be back soon. *pouts*

Bo: Ok fine.

S: (in mind- YES!)

*10 hours later - Im sorry i can't write every thing they do.*

Wow,that was lots of fun. I knew we shouldn't stay that long but I just didn't want to let go of her. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. And seeing that smile of hers just makes everything perfect. But i'm still confused about how i feel about her. I don't wanna go into a relationship that will not last for a month like all my other relationship. And i feel like she is hiding something from me that i really need to know. Wait a minute....is that Gabe,Tati,Kenneth and Bailey?

T: Malia Tinay, where have you been?!

Bo: Uhh..... hanging with Sean.

T: S-Sean made you skip school?

Bo: Uhh.......

Tati and Bailey both look at each other scared. While me and boys just looked at each other. There was this awkward moment of silence for 1 munute until Ken broke it.
K: So, I was thinking we could go see Matt Steffanina today since we have dance class and bring the girls.

T: yeah, sure. You guys can go, Sean can I talk to you?

S: Su-

Bo: No! Uhh I mean sure y - you can.

G: Ok, this is awkward.
B: *whispers something in Tati's ear *
T: Oh thxx. Go you guys, we'll catch up *smiles*

She was smiling but I knew when they left there, I would be dead meat.

Gabe P.O.V
We were walking to the studio and Kenneth and Bailey were talking and blushing obviously. Boogie just looked at the ground and I could tell something was up. She helped me the other time, so it's my turn to help her.

G: Hey lil sis, everything gucci?
Bo: No.......
G: You wanna talk about it? You know you can talk to me about anything right?

Bo:Can I, really?

G: Yeah, but not now maybe later because of this..*looks over to baiken*

Bo: They do look cute though....

G: Got anybody in mind?

Bo: Anybody how? *pretends to look confused*

G: Come on, Boogs, you know what i'm talking about *smirks*.

Bo: Ugh...fine, it's-

B: Hey, love birds.

G&Bo: We are not love birds!! *look at each other and laugh*

G: By the way, you two look really really cute together. *points to baiken*

B&k: *blushes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

This is a short update. Sorry for not updating in a long time. School is almost over for me (4 days left) so maybe i will start updating a little more often and make it longer. How is the story? Hope you are enjoying it. It's my first Fan fiction and story so i might make some mistake.

Comment,Vote,and Follow

Thxx for reading!!

~❤️,Lady Zzy