Chapter 36;The End

Cringe!

--

Tati P.O.V.

Bo: Wow, I can't believe Kaycee killed her friend

T: I'm not surprised.

I tried to take a bite of my sandwich but Kenneth had to interrupt me.

K: You know what's funny?

T: What?

K: How you almost dated Jacob.

Bailey smacked him on his head and he wince d in pain

K:Ow, what was that for?

B: Why would you ask a question?

Tah: Serves you right Kenneth

She: That's really mean.

T: It's fine, you guys.

So It turned out Jacob was the culprit of all the killings. Maddie and Kaycee did all his dirty work. Kaycee later confessed the Jacob was the one who made her do it and he threatened that he was going to kill her. He also threatened Maddie because Maddie 'accidentaly' killedd her siblings and framed it on a guy. Still can't believe I almost fell for that bastard. If It wasn't for Gabe, who made my mind confused, I would have drew closer to Jacob and be trapped in his web. Speaking of Gabe.....

T: Where is Gabe anyways?

Bo: And where's Sean, too

B: Sean was looking for him because something was bothering Gabe.

T: Oh

I hope he's okay. Now I'm worried

K: Let's go check on them to make sure they aren't doing anything nasty.

Bailey sighed and we all laughed

Sean P.O.V.

I found Gabe at the school near the track and field lanes. He was resting on the school building wall watching Ms. Williams watering her flowers in the green house. To be honest I was a really nerve relaxing view. I sat down next to him and he jumped a little bit when he realized I was there.

G: Woah, dude you scared me.

S: Figures. So what's up?

He sighed

G: I feel bad, bro

S: For whom exactly?

G: Maddie...

S: Woah, she's a murderer, we got them, what are you being sorry for?

G: I knew

S:What do you mean 'you knew'

G: I knew that she killed her siblings and I couldn't do anything about it.

S: What, you knew?!

He nodded

S: Well, you couldn't have done anything

G: I could have atleast been there for her.And I didn't even want to say this in front of Tati because of.......you know?

S: Speaking of Tati, If you don't want her to end up in the wrong hands, then tell her you love her.

G: What if she says no?

S: Dude, when did you become a chicken? Just tell her you love her,and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

We saw Ms Willams walk out of the greenhouse. She spotted us and walked to us.