The Slayer

I had a dream I was with my ex boyfriend again.  I don't think we were dating but we were just together.  It just felt wrong wrong to me. Like he came over to my house  out of the blue and was just hanging out.  I felt that he was just so boring compared to my boyfriend currently.

I called my boyfriend on the phone and he came over.  The two of us went trick-or-treating.  Thats when everything began to get dark.  The two of us stumbled across some sort of mystery and I assumed the role of Buffy the Vampire slayer.   My boyfriend had disapeared and I did my best to find him.  I looked for clues.  I was going through trash and these people were clearly evil down the hall and I tried to run.  They took other people and the guy was super fast so he caught up with me easily he took me and my friends to a library thing and everyone but me had turned into monsters. 

I found out thar if I lifted my hand, I was able to create these glass shields to stop attacks.  But since they were glass, they would shatter after so many hits.  With repeated use of my new skill, I got to the point where I could make three and used them to push others away.  But not all monsters could be pushed away.

Some would go in the water under the shield.  I had one monster that approached me but refused to fight.  I looked at him and I just knew.  I called out his name and the spell had been broken.  This monster was my boyfriend.  I pulled him out of the water and placed him behind me.  Thats when I realized I could free my friends from being a monster.

As my friends approached I could call out their name and they would turn human again.  Willow was the second one saves.  Giles was on there and once I saved him he knew how he could get all the monsters to turn on the bad guy so we did that and after he was defeated everyone turned back into a human.  I went around and talked to my friends and then my boyfriend went by on a skateboard. I left with him instantly and that made Angel jealous and he followed us out all mad, but I told him I wanted my boyfriend.

Author Notes:  I have only seen three or four episodes of Buffy the Vampire slayer and that was months ago.

Dream Date: 4/10/17