Chapter 5: Awkward as cheese....

Start from the beginning

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*stars :3*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I squirmed awkwardly in my chair. Vlad just sat across from me, hands under his chin, watching me eat. I coughed quietly and nervously, and picked up my fork. I gently pushed the food on the fork, and popped it in my mouth. A bit of sauce got caught at the side of my mouth, and I looked for a tissue to wipe it off. I couldn't find one, and so I look up to Zlad. I swallow the food in my mouth, and ask him if he has a tissue I could use.

He just smiles, reaches across the table, and wipes the corner of my mouth with his finger.

That wasn't the worst part though. Oh, no! You will never guess what this insane person did next!

He licked. His finger. The finger he cleaned the sauce off with.

I gained the unbelieving face. You know, the one with the white eyes, and twitching eyebrows.

And then contnued the awkward dinner.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We got off the plane in London. The countries were all outside the airport, waiting for us. Oh dear god no..... I pulled the hood up on the jacket, grabbed Vlad's hair and messed it up. I grabbed his hat, and held it under the jacket.

"This is the plan." I told him, " We sneak past them, and run to the parting to my house and yours, and hope not to see them. You got that." I said. He started to laugh until he saw how serious I was. He furrowed his eyebrow then nodded.

We speed walked towards the door, and get outside. We walk in the opposite direction.

I got about three steps away from the door, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I litterally jumped out of my skin. I turned around, and saw france there infront of me. I cleared my throat and put on my best french accent.

"W-w-wee?" I asked.

"What are you doing, Ilvero?" He asked, stars appering behind him.

"Qu'est-ceque vous voulez dire, je ne suis pasllvero! Pas du tout! Je suis....... Amy!!" I lied quickly. To all those who don't speak french, that said 'What you mean, I'm not Ilvero! Nope! I'm...... Amy!'

So yeah, he knew it was me from my bad french.

All the others came around, and I looked down to cover my scar with my hair. That didn't really work though becase taly pulled back my hood, making my hair be pulled back with it.

They all saw the scar, and gasped. America was a little was off, and looked down sorrowfully. I know what I need to do.

I started to walk off, before anyone could ask questions. i could hear someone run after me, so I simply ran quickly, but to them, it would have seemed like I dissapeared into thin air.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Moar stars :3*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i walked into the shops, looking around at all the flowers. I walked up to the desk, and asked them for the order I had called for when I was walkin here. Yes, they were that fast.

The red, white and blue roses in the bouquete(sp O.o) were surrounded by red paper. I nodded, handed over the money, and left the shop. Next stop, America's house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Tense.....*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I rang the doorbell. I waited five minutes, and then hesitated.

What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he hates me? 

The last idea made my heart sting. I started to turn around, when te door opened. I nearly dropped the flowers when I saw what he was wearing. A plain tight fitting white T-shirt, and some jeans. You could see al his muscles....