Chapter 5: Awkward as cheese....

I don't own Hetalia! Duh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hetalia, Found You!

Chapter 5: Awkward as cheese....

Ilvero Amoer's POV

I turned around, and closed my bungalow's door. It was only for rent, and I was thinking of leaving some time soon anyways. I locked it, and turned back around, and there stood Vlad, a.k.a Romania.

"Ceaw, Vlad." I greeted. If you were wondering, last week, I went to Romania (you think I'm joking, I actually did). Ceaw was their way of saying hey and bye. Like the Italian ciao. Said like 'chow'.

"Buna zuia, Ilvero. So I was wondering, do you want to come over to my place to hang out?" He asked, his red eyes almost seeing into my soul, his blonde air flowing into his face.

I simply nodded. My ankle had heeled, so I could walk properly. However, the cut on my face had scarred. I had been staying in my house all week after Romania, so none of the countries had seen me.

We continued walking, and got to the airport. I looked at him, eyebrow raised, and he just chuckled.

"It's either that, or walk." He replied teasingly. Ugh. I'll take the plane.

"You mean plane's." he emphasised. I groaned again, but followed him. We walked straight through security, and straight onto the plane. I looked at him from across the table. They were like restaurant lay-out. One across from me, facing me.

I raised my eyebrow, and he explained that because he is a country, he is allowed, and because I am earth, I am definatly allowed. Ok then..... O.o

We soon took off, and then I fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Something underneath me shook slightly. I snuggled into the thing more, and it shook again. I opened my eyes to see what was incistent on keeping me awake, and saw Vlad's eyes right by mine. I squeeled, and jumped off him. He chuckled, and I sat down in my chair buckling my seatbelt; we were about to land. My cheeks were bright pink.

"H-how d-d-did I g-get on y-your l-l-lap...?" I questioned shakily.

"Well," he said, with a glint in his eye, "The table was collapsed and you reached out, grabbed me, and pulled yourself onto me." He had an evil smirk in place.

I coveed my face with my hands. It was getting hotter and hotter by the second. Oh my GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!! WHAT IF HE HATES ME?! WHAT IF-

My inner thoughts where cut off by a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jump. I looked up, and got caught in his eyes. I quickly looked away, as I could feel my light red cheeks heating up even more.

"I was joking!" he relieved me, " You where shivering cold, and there were no blankets left, so I put my jacket on you, and sat you on my lap. Then, we changed over flights, and now it's time to land in Timasoara!" He started getting really excited.

I relaxed, then tensed. I slowly got a very big smile on my face. If we were going were I think we were going....

"Hey, Romania..... Are we going....... to..... Deva?" I asked slowly while trying to contain my smile. I probably looked like someone who had just been released from the mental hospital.

"Yes!! I knew it was your favourite pla- I mean, It's a very popular tourist area to visit!" He said correcting himself at the start. I giggled, and he smiled gently at me.