Chapter 16

(3rd Person's P.O.V.)

Two months have passed since Arcee and Soundwave have been back on Earth. During that time, a lot has changed. The Autobots were sad that their human friends were leaving them by moving away from them. Then the Autobots had gotten word from Fowler telling them that they will be relocated to a military base outside of Cody, Wyoming.

The Autobots went back to their humans friends, and asked where they are moving to. They said Cody, Wyoming. The Autobots get an uneasy feeling, and they question Fowler about what is going on. All he said is that ‘it was above his pay grade’. The Autobots decided to let it go for the time being.

When they got to Cody and found the new base that they would be staying at, what was inside surprised them the most. The Decepticons’ logo was on the wall; Starscream and Knockout were working. They didn’t know that the Autobots were standing there until Smokescreen had tackled Starscream.

Before a fight could fully break out, Ratchet told the Autobots to stand down. The Autobots didn’t want to because they blamed the Decepticons for taking Arcee. Ratchet told them that the Cons didn’t take Arcee because Soundwave was also taken. Knockout and Starscream were surprised that the Autobot medic knew what had happened to Arcee and Soundwave.

The Autobots wanted to know more details, but Ratchet said that they would have to wait. Arcee and Soundwave were still traumatized about their experience and it wasn’t his place to tell them about it. So the Autobots waited until Arcee and Soundwave were ready. After some time had passed, they were ready to tell their story of what had happen to them. The Autobots were surprised that Arcee was  spark bonded to Soundwave, who was Megatron’s right hand bot.

It would take some time before the Autobots would be able to trust the Decepticons to be around their human friends, but that quickly changed when the Cons said that they had a human friend also. After some time with the Cons, the Autobots welcomed them into their family.

*******************************************
(Soundwave's P.O.V.)

I was walking through the old familiar base with the Autobot medic, Ratchet. He was asking me about the ship that Arcee and I were on. He was fascinated with how the ship was able to jump to a new location without the use of a ground bridge.

“That is incredible. Please tell me Soundwave, do you have the data?”

He asked me as we went to the main room.

“Yes I do have the data Ratchet.”

I grab the closest data pad that I can find, and I immediately start downloading the data.  After all the data is downloaded, I give Ratchet the pad. He was so eager to have it, I thought I might lose a digit when he grabbed for it.

“Thank you Soundwave.” He said almost reverently.

I was about to say your welcome, but I was interrupted by Raf.

“What is that Ratchet?” He asked.
“It is information of the ship that Arcee and Soundwave were stuck on, and how it is able to jump anywhere without using a space bridge.”
“Cool.” The young human said.
“I’m guessing you're gonna need my help Ratchet.” Bulkhead asked as he came into the room.
‘He doesn't need your help Autobot.’

“No thank you Bulkhead. Besides you are going to a car thing with Miko.” Ratchet said without looking up as he was still absorbed by the data pad.

‘Speaking of Miko. Where is Midna? She did say that she was going be right back, and she was going to have Miko with her.’
“Ratchet. Miko went back home to Japan.” Jack said.