o n e

( one; the argument that caused the crash )

f l a s h b a c k

HER TINY HANDS were balled into fists

HER TINY HANDS were balled into fists. Her whole body was shaking as she yelled at her dad. The look in her eyes was pure hatred as she yelled at her father, something she's never done before in her life.

"Why did you do that father?"Jodie asked as she tried to calm herself, but was impossible for her to do so.

Jodie's eyes were trained on the figure of her father. He was hunched over his desk, guilt pumping through his veins as he stared up at his daughter. Tears were slowly descending down his cheeks, feeling guilty and horrible for what he had previously done.

Never in his life has he ever raised a hand to Jodie, but today was different. All Jodie had said was that she wasn't going to the family reunion that she had previously agreed to go to, instantly ticking her father off considerably. Those family reunions meant the world to him and Jodie knew that, but she wasn't feeling great — yet she failed to tell him that important piece of information.

So with that being said, he had raised a hand and slapped her. Nobody else was in the room to see it other than Jodie and Giles. They both were shocked that he had done such a thing, considering he would never dare to lay a finger on his beautiful daughter.

"Jodie you have to forgive me, I didn't mean it at all,"He utters out as he chokes back a sob, his eyes glued to Jodie's.

"I can't believe you did that,"Jodie whispers with a look of disgust on her face.

Without another word being said, Jodie storms out off her fathers office. Her feet carry her upstairs where her mom waits for her, arms open wide and a sad smile on her face. The fact that her mother hadn't tried to stop it angered Jodie more, to the point where she just glared at her mom and walked past her. Then with the slam of her bedroom door, Jodie was gone.

Her balled up hands finally open as she grabs some paper. Quickly, Jodie sloppily writes the words 'I hate you and I will never forgive you'. As Jodie threw the paper at the wall, her mind was quickly occupied by her phone. She dials the number of her best friend, wanting and needing to get away from her parents.

"Come pick me up, now,"Jodie whispers into the phone, hanging up without waiting for a reply.

A few minutes later, Jodie received a text saying that Shelia was there. With one last glance at her door, Jodie climbs out of her window. The roughness of the bricks grazed her knee, a whimper escaping her throat as soon as her legs made contact with the wall.

Footsteps hit her ears as soon as she had escaped through the window. Her hands were making contact with the pipe as she lowered herself down. Quickening her pace, Jodie rushes down the pipe and towards Shelia's car.

Her legs guided her towards Shelia's car, not allowing her to turn around to have one last glance. Jodie jumps into Shelia's car and rushes Shelia to hurry up. With one last glance, Jodie saw her parents rushing towards the car.

Neither of them heard her parents yelling for them to stop. None of them saw the car that was speeding down the street. Shelia steps on the pedal and drives down the drive, not caring if she was going past the speed limit.

As soon as the car exited the driveway, a red car smashed into the side of Shelia's car. The car hit Jodie's side of the car, the impact nearly killing Jodie in an instant. Screams rippled through the car and down the street, daring for the neighbours to come and she what the whole fuss was about.

Jodie's head hit the ground, glass crunching every inch of her body. Considering Jodie wasn't wearing a seatbelt, her body flew all around the car as the car tumbled to a halt. As her body started to fall again, one of the seat belts trapped Jodie's leg and crushed it as though her leg was a can.

Fire was the next thing to cause the girls to scream. Their car burst into flames, immediately eating the two girls with the burning sensation. Gradually, the fire grew and their heartbeats dropped.

Only one of them made it out of the car. Only one of them survived with minor injuries. Only one of them betrayed their friend and that person was Shelia.

As soon as the flames had erupted throughout the car, Shelia crawled out of the car. Her mind didn't even think about her friend as she saved herself, leaving her friend to die. Shelia didn't feel an ounce of guilt as she crawled out of that car alive.

Jodie's parents were screaming, waking the whole street up. People emerged from the inside of their houses to see what was happening, only to be greeted by great tragedy. Each and every one of them stared and only a few of them phoned for help.

Once the ambulance arrived it was too late. As Jodie was freed and dragged from the car, they tried to find a pulse — but they couldn't. Jodie Jones was pronounced dead, but Shelia didn't feel no remorse at all.

Though a miracle happened a few devastating moments later. One small beat of her heart happened and with that, Jodie was rushed to hospital.

They announced her as a miracle, because there was no chance she could've survived the crash — but Jodie proved them wrong like she always does. Jodie Jones was a fighter and nobody could deny that, not even Shelia.

 Jodie Jones was a fighter and nobody could deny that, not even Shelia

and now this is the note thingy that everyone does. It's not the best, but it's just an insight of how Jodie survived the car crash and how the car crash happened.

You guys can hate Giles (her father) at the moment, but I assure you that he's a darling. He will end up making it up to her, I promise.