Chapter 4 ~ The Weapon Snatcher!

Start from the beginning

"Wait." He told her.

Nick groaned and sat by Bekka.

"Yamei!" Splinter yelled.

Donnie and Venus had a pretty good battle since they both had a long range weapon. Bo-Staff against Metal Spear. In the end, Donnie lost. He would have won if he hadn't told April to watch each time he struck Venus.

Raph won against Leo which was no surprise to me, all though Leo got him good a few times.

"Now, Raphael against Venus. Winner duels Nick." Sensei announced.

Nick smirked at Venus and Raph. She loves dueling against Venus, Raph and Leo so either way she would duel a good mutant.

Raph and Venus lunched at each other right after Sensei told them to start.

Venus swiped her spear at Raph as he slashed at her with his Sais.

Raph tightened his grip and ran again.

Venus twirled her spear and struck near Raph's legs, trying to tire him out.

When her spear was on the ground, Raph jumped and used it as a jump spring.

He tackled Venus to the ground and pinned her.

"Aw, he beat you, Vennie!" Clover told her.

"I have noticed, Clover-San." Venus growled and got up.

"Nick and Raphael." Splinter said to them. "Yemai!"

Nick grinned and made her Katana appear.

Raph smirked and twirled out his Sais.

They lunged and clashed their weapons against each other.

Numerous times Raph tired to knock Nick's Katana out of her hand.

Nick tightened her grip and lunged. She slashed at Raph so fast I doubt he could keep up.

Finally Nick kicked both of Raph's Sais out of his hand and knocked him off his feet.

"Nice try, Greenie but ya can't touch this." She said proudly as she helped him up.

Raph huffed, all though I don't see why. He should've gotten used to being beaten by Nick.

Casey and Irma walked in with their arms full of pizza boxes. "Lunch time!" They chimed happily.

Venus frowned. "Pizza again?"

Casey smirked and tossed her a white paper bag. "We stopped Moricam-San's just for ya."

Venus stared at the bag. "And what is in this?"

Casey rolled his eyes. "Jesh, Pizza Gyoza."

Venus smiled and bowed. "Thank you, Casey-San."

Casey blinked but threw everyone their pizza as Irma gave them to him.

Clover ate some meat-lovers pizza too, like Nick and Raph.

I tried to offer her some of my jellybean jalapeño pepperoni pizza but she declined.

Nick and Raph were laughing and cuddling when suddenly Nick screamed and fell off the couch.

"S-SP-SP-SP!" She stuttered and pointed at her pizza box.

We all got out our weapons.

"What?! What is it?!" Raph demanded.

"SP-SP-SPIDER!!!" Nick yelled.

Nick grabbed Raph's Sai and stabbed viciously at the pizza box.

"Die! Die! DIE!!!" Nick yelled.

"Hey!" Raph protested. "Ya stole my Sai!"

Donnie ran out of his lab and snatched up the spider. "Don't kill it!"

Nick had a wild glint in her eye. "Why?!"

Donnie smiled down at it. "Remember SpyRoach? Well I did the same thing with the spider!"

We all widened out eyes and shouted, "No!"

"We are NOT repeating that again!" Raph growled.

"Especially with a spider!" Nick snapped.

"B-bu-but." Donnie protested.

Nick slapped the spider out of his hand and stomped on it. "I ain't having a mutant spider wanting to kill me, having an only memory of me stabbing at it with a weapon."

Donnie's shoulders slumped.

My eyes widened. "Maybe you can do it with a cat!"

"NO!" They all yelled again.

"We ain't repeating what happened with April and her cat!" Nick said.

We all shuttered of remembering that day.

Donnie sighed. "I got nothing to do. After MetalHead..."

Venus came in and managed a faint smirk. "You will have a new friend soon, Donatello-San."

Donnie blinked. "Who? When? Is it April?"

Nick whapped him. "She said new friend, doofus."

Donnie blushed. "Oh."

Clover moaned. "I'm boooored!"

I nodded. "Me tooooooo!"

Raph and Nick rolled their eyes.

Suddenly I saw my pizza box on the floor and I remembered how hungry I was. "Ooh! Pizza!"

Again, Nick and Raph rolled their eyes.

Clover's eyes widened. "Ooh! I got pizza too!"

We laughed and started hitting each other with our pizza.

Suddenly something hard hit the back of my head and apparently Clover did to because we both yelled, "OW!"

I turned around and saw Raph glaring at me.

I grinned. "Dude, you should totally see your face right now!"

Clover laughed too. "Dudette, your face is so red at this moment!"

Nick must have hit her.

We both jumped off the couch and ran as Raph and Nick chased after us.

I think I may have found more than a friend, I think I may just have found a special friend...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Urm, Nick is experience her worse fears I guess...and yes, I am severely scared of spiders. I tried to get over the fear but it's...bleck! They just give me the habeby jebbies!

And at the end of the chapter it's showing that Mikey thinks Clover is pretty cool and he wants to show her he's cool too...oh sorry that's in the next chapter. (Hint: the next chapter will contain extreme stupidity and the pushing of red buttons)

Also, my phone is going to be taken away until my grades go up so no updating for a while. Sorry.

I NEED TO SEE COMMENTS AND VOTES TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Peace, Love, and Cookies!

~ Myranda1550