1

Merlin's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring the song I'm not okay (i promise) by My chemical romance ugh I have to get ready for hell I mean school nah it's the same. After putting on my Panic! at the disco shirt and some skinny jeans I head downstairs.

"hey mom"

"hi sweetie I made you some breakfast"

After eating my breakfast and kissing her cheek I headed out the door. It only took me four minutes to get to the bus stop and two more minutes for the bus to get here. when I entered I immediately took the seat next to my best friend will on the bus, as usual, we sat there quietly until we got to school. When we got there we went up to our shared locker and he spoke up.

"What class do you have now?"

"Free period, you?"

"Algebra"

"okay see you at lunch"

With that he went to his class. I decided that it would be best if I went outside and study under a tree for my science exam later today that is if my bullies didn't catch me first. I quietly walked down the hall hoping not to be noticed that is until I tripped on someone's foot.

"watch where you're going, nerd"

And of corse, it had to be Arthur Pendragon my bullies best friend thankfully my bully, Mordred, was nowhere to be seen.

"sorry I didn't see your foot" I stuttered out

"hm better not happen again" he said in a loud commanding voice

I ran away and headed to my spot under a tree, this has been me and wills spot ever since the ninth grade. We come here whenever we wanted to think or just get away from people. I turned on my phone and put on my headphones I decided to play some fall out boy while I study. After about fifteen minutes something appeared on my arm *geography homework pg 196* my soulmate messily wrote through the years I had noticed that my soulmates writing was very messy. I also noticed I had forgotten some of my notes so I decided to go back and get them.

As I was walking down the hall someone pushed me to the floor. I looked up and I saw Mordred.

"Hey faggot I heard you bumped into Arthur today, better not happen again wouldn't want him to get infected with your gay disease"

With that, he picked me up and punched me repeatedly until the first bell rang.

"You better go before people start walking out" he said and with that kicked me one last time and then left

I quickly walked to the bathroom and lifted my shirt to look at my bruises. When I was looking at my bruises someone entered so I quickly pulled my shirt down. I looked to my right and saw will enter the bathroom.

"hey man, you ok?" he asked me

"yeah of course just ran into Mordred"

"did he hit you?"

"yes"

"let me see"

I lifted my shirt up and showed him my bruises.

"Damn man that must have hurt"

"Nah its okay I'm used to it"

"Just because you're used to it doesn't mean it's okay, let's just skip class and listen to some music"

"you know I can't I don't want to lower my grades"

"Dude you have A in every class"

"Exactly and I want to keep it that way"

"Whatever man see you later"

He left the bathroom and I lowered my shirt. I washed my face and looked in the mirror to check if I looked ok and went the math classroom. After the class just as I was about to leave I heard the teachers voice.

"Merlin and Arthur please stay behind a bit"

Everyone left the classroom until only us were left.

"So as you both know merlin has the best grades in the class and Arthur is falling behind by a lot so I'm going to need you to give Arthur some tutories"

"What!" Arthur screamed

"Yes Mr.Pendragon I'm afraid you are going to have to take tutories with Melin or I'm going to cut you off the football team"

"you can't cut me off the football team I'm the captain"

"I can and I will unless you take tutories with merlin the end"

"ugh fine, give me your number merlin"

I quickly wrote down my number on a little paper gave it to Arthur and he left the classroom.

"sorry merlin but you are the only one who is smart enough to help him I'm afraid"

"It's okay ill try my best" I told him sincerely and left.

The rest of the day was pretty much normal until I got home. When I got home I got a message from an unknown number: 'Hey merlin its Arthur can we study tomorrow after school in my house'. After leaving him a message saying that it was okay I went to sleep.

Writers note:

So hey guys how do you think it's going so far? Please tell me if you like it or not and tell me if you have any ideas on how to make it better love you guys and hope you are having a good day.

Social media: insta:hot_dean_in_castiels_pants
gay_howlester
Panic_at_the_falling_pilot