Chapter 10- Day 2

You and Orga were doubled over in laughter while Rufus and Yukino looked ahead sceptically. Why?

The event was called "Chariot" and there they were- three very smart Dragon Slayers right at the back, groaning with Motion Sickness.

"So is this Common for all dragon slayers?" Rufus asked Rogue.

"It's obvious by now but thought it was just me and Sting."

"I will remember that little fact when I travel with your kind."Rufus glanced at your direction but you poked your tongue at him.

Sting ended up quiting. But Natsu and Gajeel managed to finish it. You were beyond moved by Natsu's words. Those feelings and love for his friends were their biggest strength. You felt a tear escape your eyes but wiped it away before anyone saw it. But little did you know a certain someone's eyes were on you the whole time.

Second day's battles started with Toby's sock being ripped away by Raven Tail's Kurohebi. It was pathetic. Second match was Elfman vs Bacchus. Their bet was even more ridiculous. You were really happy when Elfman won defending his sisters. Also Quatro Puppies were a cute name. Hence a complete win-win situation. You had a good laugh at that one.

Next match was the most horrible experience you had in your entire life. Mirajane vs Jenny. The match was simple, the ladies showing off their goods. But soon everyone from other guilds started jumping in.

"[F/N] come on it will be fun."Yukino was pulling you. Sting and Orga enjoying the free show. Rogue looked bored while Rufus was watching you and Yukino.

"Come on [F/N], it will be fun." Sting shoved you down. You screamed barely landing on two feet.

"You pervert!!!" you screamed at Sting and turned him into a Sting-sicle (a Sting popsicle).Orga was smart enough to keep his mouth shut while Rogue was curiously looking at Sting encased in a chunk of ice. He gave you thumbs up. That's when you saw Rufus staring at you, with a dirty smirk on his face.

What the....!!You were in a dark blue wraparound bikini that showed off your toned body. Yukino was smiling and waving in her bright blue two piece. Soon the outfits changed into even weirder ones. Until it settled in Wedding dress.

You were now clad in a beautiful White satin gown that hugged your body. Yukino in a poofy gown and Sting was beside her in a black tuxedo. When did he get out of his Popsicle? You glanced into the stand and saw Rogue pointing you to turn around. Oh my...Rufus was in a black suit his hair in a long ponytail. He looked amazing. He walked next to you, admiring you.

"Like what you see?" you asked him.

"Well [F/N] you would make a beautiful bride one day" he then lowered his volume and spoke in your ear."But the memory of you in that swimsuit takes the price."You didn't quite expect that but the fun was over as Lamia Scales' master decided to drop in.

Mirajane ended up beating Jenny. That means Jenny does the nude photo shoot. Poor Jenny.

"Final match of the day. Sabertooth's Yukino Agria vs Mermaid Heels' Kagura Mikazuchi."

"Oh no no." But by the time you realised who was going to fight Yukino, she was already down."This is not good."

"Is she strong?" Orga asked.

"Very. She is one person who I don't want in my bad side." You said.

Just like all the previous competitors Yukino and Kugura placed the bet. On their lives.