*filler* VACATION pt.1 (chapter 16 + me)

Changing Tumblr to Wattpad

1. Carherine DeAnda
2. Aquarius ♒
3. Dark, spiders, isolation
4. Dogs, peanut butter, music
5. Stacie, Rickelle, Emely and Taylor
6. Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
7. Too young .///.
8. Too young .///.
9. Black... 😂
10. Just one piercing per ear
11. I was just bored tbh
12. Neutral
13. Someone to love eternally
14. Single :l
15. Tbh, I have no idea...
16. Corpse Bride & N.B.C
17. She Had The World - P!ATD
18. P!ATD, TØP are my top two
19. My past, people, hatred
20. Dogs, food, YouTube
21. Eyes, personality, smile, attitude
22. My dog Freddy
23. My dogs (all 3)
24. Mom = ❤ Dad = 🔪
25. Halloween because food
26. I'd say @/floofcakes_
27. All of you 🙂
28. I'm lonely surrounded by people
29. People, math, not symmetrical
30. Red pandas, dogs, cows
31. 3 dogs, 1 fish, 1 turtle
32. My ability to support humanity
33. An upcoming science project
34. When I fell off the stage
35. I'm 13...
36. The world is awful... always
37. Nail biting, tapping, pencil biting
38. Try not to die before age 25
39. Being in a perfect universe
40. Hot Topic
41. Fruit salad and peanut butter
42. I went to school and did track
43. I'm double jointed...??
44. Going to a drive-in
45. I'm not sure anymore
46. ⤵look at dat ugly face 😜

 ⤵look at dat ugly face 😜

47. I can't choose!!
48. 2 at least 4 at most
49. No... I'm 13 after all
50. Do you have any siblings - Nope
51. Fav colour and subject - Black and english
52. Birthday - February 11th

Onto the actual chapter

3d Person•

Now, if you didn't expect this from someone who made silly and creative videos for a living, you've been living on Pluto.

Thomas was exhausted. Days on days of editing filming and the cycle continues.

He hasn't been acting like himself lately.

The poor brunette had bags under his eyes, he was constantly yawning, and moving any part of himslef did not appeal to him.

Y/n saw what was going on. She saw his obvious exhaustion.

So an idea sparked in her devious mind.

She went online and searched up tickets to London, a place both she and Thomas had wanted to travel to.

She booked the tickets and smiled at her genius idea.

Now all she had to do was wait until Thomas the lazy log woke up from his beauty sleep.

skip

After about 45 minutes, Thomas groggily awoke, his hair a fluffy mess atop his head.

Y/n was in the bedroom looking at popular attractions in London when she heard Daisy start barking, as she always did when Thomas woke up.

So Y/n headed downstairs in a happy frenzy.

"ThomasThomasThomasThomas! Guess what!?" She yelped ecstatically.

Thomas smiled sleepily, "What's up?"

"I booked us flights to London in a few days!" Y/n grinned from ear to ear.

His face dropped, "Wait.. really?"

Y/n nodded, "Yep. And I came in contact with two not-so-little Brits so they could show us around in our time there." *cheeky wink*

Thomas scrambled up from the couch, still a bit sleepy, "So we're going on vacation?!"

Y/n nodded with a bright smile to which Thomas clapped his hands and rushed up to give her a tight squeeze.

"Now you finally get some rest, no videos or filming or whatever, and we both get to go to London!" Y/n cheered.

"Where are we gonna leave the dogs?" Thomas asked as he looked down at the two little crazies rough housing and chasing each other around.

"Taylor agreed to puppysitting the two at his place," Y/n stated, proud that she ditched the procrastination temporarily and actually planned a trip in less than a week.

"Okay. Let's do it, then!"

×

Four days later and the duo were packed, they dropped off the dogs and were now getting an Uber to the airport.

After being dropped off at the airport, they walked inside, went through all the security and stuff that this lazy author was too tired to write and waited at the gate.

Two hours later and their flight was now boarding.

Thomas and Y/n giddily entered the airplane and got into their seats.

Beforehand, they had done rock, paper, scissors to see who'd get the window and who'd get the isle seats.

Y/n won and chose window (much to Thomas's complaints on how the isle was better when you needed to pee).

The two sat, quietly murmuring to themselves.

"Where are we staying?" "At their house you dork. Where else?" "I don't know? Maybe a hotel like normal tourists?" "We're not normal tourists. We're going with two tall, lanky noodles. Do normal tourists do that?" "I guess not?" "Exactly."

Soon after their little talk, the plane took off and they spent the next several hours listening to audio books, reading paper books, watching movies, eating, sleeping and quietly talking with each other.

Okay, sorry for lack of updates and all that stuff. I've run out of ideas so please send some in! Be it in a comment or dm.

This was more of a filler so it's shorter and stuff. I'm gonna try to get another update out tonight or tomorrow morning but I'm running on three hours of sleep so don't get excited 😂

Love you <3
-Wiibbs