NARRATED (chapter 1)

**Thomas's POV**
~~~~

Normally I wouldn't say this about someone I'm about to Vine but.. the girl I see is unlike any that have ever existed.

She seems special, like, I was supposed to meet her.

Maybe I should talk to her? Gosh. I haven't even met her and I'm already a nervous wreck!

How long have I been here?

"Hey, Thomas. Thomas?! Hello!" screamed my friend Taylor, "You gonna vine that girl or stare at her like a lovestruck puppy..?"

I felt my face heat up at Taylor's statement. Have I really been staring at her this whole time?

"O-oh. Yeah. O-of course.." I stammered.

I turned on my iPhone and went to Vine. Got the camera and began; "Story time!"

I walked up to the girl and got ready to flirt: VINER STYLE.

If I forgot to mention, we're at a dog show.

"Out of all the puppies here, she was the cutest~" I say with a smirk.

The girl giggles, "Shut up.." she teases.

I click save and put my phone away. "So, umm.. I'm Thomas Sanders; viner, comedian and single." I add with a cheeky wink and side smirk.

Every time I make a vine with me smirking, or giving a side-smile, it makes for lots of capitals in the comments so I just do it to flirt now.

The girl laughs, "I'm a big fan. My name's (Y/n) (L/n), also a viner and an actor." said (Y/n) proudly. Aka: (your vine name).

"Ooh. What do you act for?" I ask, intrigued at my new crush's carrier.

"Well, It's for a new tv show called 'The Secrets'. I got the lead role by a landslide. Or a waterslide if you want." replied (Y/n) flashing a smile.

I felt my face heat up again. This wasn't natural for me cause I'm usually so calm. But around (Y/n) now.. It'll only get more difficult to control (edit cos you pervs 😂).

"I've heard of that show. It'll be on (tv  right?" I ask looking deeper into (Y/n)'s bright (e/c) eyes.

"Yupperdoodles." she says. (EDIT: was i high or something?)

"Cool. Hey, I hope this isn't too sudden but, wanna hang out some time?" I ask rubbing my arm. I hope she doesn't decline.

"Sure! When and where?" asked (Y/n), her eyes brightening even more as she spoke.

I immediately perked up, "Tomorrow, my house, 2:30? If that's okay with you.."

(Y/n) smiled, "Of course! Hey, Thomas, can I get a quick vine with you?" she asked.

"Yeah! What do you want me to do?" I asked her running a hand over my hair and walking a step forward.

"Well. I'm gonna start talking and you need to rise from the ground slowly. Thank you can say whatever you want, or nothing. You choose. How's that?" asked (Y/n) jumping up a little.

"That's an awesome idea! Lets do it." I said all perky. Like usual. I was still crushing on (Y/n), not gonna lie there ;).

She pulled out a (case type/colour) (phone type) phone and scrolled to Vine. (Y/n) clicked the camera and flipped it to selfie mode.

I ducked down and got myself ready for what i was about to say. I chose not to say anything.

"Hey guys! You won't believe who I just met!" said (Y/n) with a perky voice.

I slowly stand up and peer at the camera with a smile. "I met Thomas Sanders!!" she yells.

The recording time maximum is reached and she posts her raw Vine and turns her phone off and away.

"Thanks so much for doing this, Thomas!" (Y/n) says happily.

I smile at her enthusiasm. "No problem, (Y/n)! Anything for a new friend!" I say. Maybe more than friends?

(Y/n) smiled again, then her phone rang.

"Ooh. Lemme get this. Be right back.." she said and walked away.

"Yes...? I know I'll ----- You don't have to----- Okay.. God next time don't ------------" was all I heard. I think she was arguing with someone. But who I have no clue. And I wasn't just gonna tell I was evesdropping..

(Y/n) came back, "I gotta get going. My dad's being a douche and yelling and stuff.."

My smile slowly faded, "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, later Thomas!" she said running forward and giving me a quick hug.

Afterwards she ran off to her car and drove off.

Taylor approached me, "You look more like a puppy who's been run over by love now..." he teased.

I turned my head to give him a quick glare. It slowly turned to a lovey-dovey type smile. "Can you blame me?" I say with small chuckle.

Taylor rolls his eyes, "Whatever dude. Just don't get yourself arrested if you wanna break into her house. I'm not paying the bill like I did with Rick..."

"I'm not gonna break into her house! I'll knock then get politely let in.." I said crossing my arms and looking up.

"How do you know she likes you?" Taylor asked again.

"I don't. But I plan to make that happen."

//END OF CHAPTER ONE\\