MOVING OUT (chapter 7)

~Y/n~

I woke up bundled in my f/c sheets on a sunny Florida morning. It was absolutely calm.

That is, until Harley woke up. He started jumping on my bed and licking my face and pulling my hair. I laughed and took him off my bed, "Hush up, Harley. You'll wake up Thomas!"

I stood up and went to my closet and pulled out a f/c and black (favorite tv show) graphic tee. I grabbed some shorts and black Converse. Once I put those on, I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail (if you have short hair, ignore).

I was about to open my door after getting dressed when I heard a knock. I opened the door and there stood Thomas smiling, "Good morning. Time for breakfast. After that, the moving van will be here to pick up our stuff to take to the apartment."

I nodded, "Thank goodness I only have some clothes out and not a bunch."

Harley came huddling at Thomas and started biting his shoes. We laughed; Harley is just the weirdest puppy ever!

Thomas and I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat down on the table while Thomas brought out two bowls and one for Harley.

Thomas set Harley's bowl on the floor and poured in some puppy chow. I just watched as Harley dove into his bowl and devoured everything inside it.

Thomas brought out some (favorite cereal) and milk with two spoons.

He sat down beside me and handed me the box of cereal with a smile. I took it, "Thank you."

He nodded and smiled some more. I poured the cereal and the milk and handed those off to Thomas. When we both finished serving ourselves, we began to eat and laugh and talk.

Harley kept rushing around the house like a furry and cute version of the Flash. He crashed into things, yeah, but he was cute... LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU!!

When we were done eating I went upstairs and began to pack up my stuff into boxes. I put all my shoes in a small box and all my clothes into a larger one. All my socks and under garments went into one box and my beauty materials went into another (ex; shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste/brush, makeup, face scrub, perfume, nail polish/files, nail polish remover and cotton balls).

I set those boxes outside and went back inside to put my bed sheets and pillows and their cases in a bag to suck the air out of it.

When I was done with my room's stuff, I went down stairs and got all of Harley's things organized.

I watched as Thomas walked into the house and grabbed some of my boxes and took them to the moving van, which I now saw, was outside.

I rushed upstairs and got two boxes to help Thomas out.

I walked them to the van and set them in right beside a box labeled "books".

I jogged back inside to get the rest of the boxes but was stopped when I saw Thomas with all of them. "Here, let me give you a hand. Looks like you're about to fall." I said grabbing two boxes.

"Oh, thank you, Y/n." he said following me out the door.

I set the two boxes down inside the van on top of another. Thomas did the same. After those, we were done with clothes and essentials. Now it was time to put the furniture in.