You placed your paper board on his bedside table and noticed how dim his room is.
"Oikawa - san. Your room is dark. Mind if I open the windows?" You asked,  making your way to the window panes. Oikawa did not answer so before you open you asked again.
"Oikawa - san?"
"Uhm.  With all honesty, I dont really...  Ugh never mind. Go ahead." He answered, giving up with any of his further explanations

You opened the windows in his room, filling it with fresh air and generous amount of sunlight.
"Its a good day..." You smiled, enjoying the warm breeze and lovely scenery in front of you.  The hospital's garden is one of your favorite spots in the area next to its library.
Oikawa turned his head towards you when you suddenly went silent. He blushed a little, seeing how your (h/c) hair moves slowly along with the gentle breeze and how the color changes due to sunlight. How your eyes shine because of the sun.  How your pale skin regain its color because of the heat.

"Beautiful" is what he thought but suddenly take it back when he realized he never actually compliment a girl before. He blushed wildly.

"Alright. Lets get started... Did you already have your lunch?" You asked. "The dosage is pretty strong.  You need to fill your stomach first."
"Yeah. How about you?"
"Ugh... Not yet?" You begin to transfer some tablets one by one from its canister. You poured a glass of water and handed it to him. "Drink this."
"(F/n) - chan~ cold! Its not easy to swallow these you know!" He played with the tablets one by one like a little kid.
"You're 22 Oikawa-san. You don't want me to pulverize that all for you yeah? But I can do that... Just need to have the mortar and pestle from the head nurse in the pediatric ward. It's for the kids you know."
"Ughhhh why do you always make me feel like I'm the idiot here.~" Oikawa went to swallow each tablets one by one following by a gulp of water. You can't help but to laugh at his antics.
"Hahaha there very good!" You complimented patting his head gently making him almost choke the water. Your laugh grew more making Oikawa's cheeks puff and red like a tomato.

You never laughed like that in ages. Never after your mother passed away.

"Well.  That settles it." You smiled,  wiping the tears on the corners of your eyes from laughing.  "I'll have one of the nurses remove your IV later...  Or maybe I can do that myself... That's gonna be later at 6 PM."  You informed him, picking up the medicine canister and placing them inside the fridge before locking it.

"Now now that's the real deal." He shook his head remembering the pain he had everytime one of the nurses removes it on the back of his wrist, only to puncture his other hand to connect a new IV line.
"Well... No need to fret. We're removing it for good." You assured him,  wide grin forming across your face at the thought of Oikawa being teary eyed and all. "Maybe I can do the task later" is what you thought. 

"Finally. Lunch break." You hummed,picking up your paper board on the desk.
"L-lunch... You can have it here if you want." Oikawa offered, his cheeks still tainted with obvious shade of red.
"Well... Thanks but I think thats unhygienic."  You declined.
"I eat my meals here and I never complain about hygiene." He retorted.  You chuckled a little.

Wait is he actually flirting? Are you flirting?

"Fair enough.. but I work here and if I get caught that'll be an issue. Thanks anyway." You slowly make your way out of the door but turned your head just before you turn the knob and leave.
"Uhm... Well I have a two hour lunch break so...  Maybe after my meal I'll go straight here?"

You saw how Oikawa blinked his eyes first probably because of shock.

"You don't want me to?" You laughed. You'll just leech his room to have some sleep anyway, which you can also do in the sleeping quarters.
"Ah no no no.  Its not like that. Enjoy your meal... And see you later." He grinned. You smiled back before leaving the room.

"Okay. Thats some crazy shit." You thought by the time you leave the room.  Your legs wobble as if it transformed into some jelly.
You can't possibly be flirting with Oikawa Tooru and enjoying it right? You blushed wildly.

Oikawa's smile remains by the time you left the room. He reached for his phone on the desk to dial a familiar number.
"Hello~ Iwa -chaaaaan!" He greeted his best friend on the other line with his perky voice.

Iwaizumi Hajime is Oikawa's best friend and team mate in Aoba Johsai. They've been friends since childhood. Even though most of Oikawa's bruises from wacking and headbutting and kicking is done by him, he's one of the few that Oikawa listens and trust...

"Noisy right now Shittykawa." Iwaizumi chuckled, noticing how his friend is unexpectedly cheerful.  It makes him want to whack the brunette hard on the head right now. On the other days where Oikawa will call, his voice may sound happy but he can easily identify the latter is faking it. Now is a different day. His friend is really happy.

"Well today I met... "

Knock

Knock

Knock

You pouted a little and entered Oikawa's room, glancing on your left and right, making sure the head nurse and her minions will spot you sneaking inside a patient's room.

You saw Oikawa sleeping inside. His brown bangs moving along the gentle wind. His features standing out because of the soft light from the open window panes. And his chest... Oh just how you love his broad muscular chest and how it slowly rise and fall.

You tiptoed your way to his bed and stare at his face a little while. Its so surreal. He's astonishingly handsome. You brushed off his bangs that hides his other eye and smiled a little. 

You finally pulled the chair on his bedside table closer to his bed and folded your arms on his bed to sleep.

Suddenly you felt Oikawa moved a little and felt his cold,  large hands caress your head.  Your heart violently thumped against your rib cage but you decided to pretend sleep anyway.

"Otsukare." He murmured and continued to pet your head.

Damn it Oikawa!

********
Author's note:

Hello! This is Daisuchii speaking. ❤
Thanks for making it to the second chapter.
More love for Shittykawa fufufu
How is the second chapter? Is the pacing fast? I personally think its fast. Lol.
Please comment down your thoughts and suggestions on the comment box please~
That'll help me a lot!