Prologue

You lightly pinched the space between your eyes as you make your way to the staff lounge - preparing to leave. 24 hour hospital duty is and will always be tough for you that you can't help but to sigh, wishing you'd get use to it soon.

"(l/n) - san." You suddeny went into full alert when you heard the head nurse call you. You immediately approached her - not wanting to be roasted with non - stop criticism early in the morning. You smiled,  trying your best to cover up the overwhelming wave of exhaustion .

"Well... I need you to cover Sugawara - san's duty starting today." She started.  Your jaw literally dropped as you heard the following words... "That is starting from his 24 hr duty,  which is today. Then after that we'll give you a day off. The rest of your schedule is here." She handed you the paper,  your hands shaking.

You skim through the paper given to you, making sure you absorb the details of Sugawara's letter of duty endorsement before you die out of fatigue.

Atleast two out of three patients assigned to Sugawara will be discharge today,  meaning only one patient will be added to your original assignment.  Seems that this will be your first and last day you'll have a 48 hr straight duty as well. The rest of your schedule is fine.

"Just one day... "

The only option left for you is to do some self motivation.

While on your way to the designated area for nursing interns, you received a message from Sugawara. He is apologetic at the sudden turn of events.  Says he needs to finish his thesis before graduation. You scratched the back of your head. If it's Suga-senpai asking for a favor, its very hard to decline. He mostly do the job as a senior intern anyway.  And for some reason,  everybody just have a soft spot to the silver haired lad.

You noticed an envelope on top of your table. A letter addressed to you written by Sugawara.

It includes simplified description of each of his patient's medical records and their room number. You smiled a little. At the very least, this will simplify the work. Though only one out of three patients of him are what you'll need to focus into -- is he even aware?

You looked down at the paper given by the strict head nurse again; double checking details before your eyes landed to the name of a very familiar person.

Oikawa Tooru

A dark shade of pink tainted your cheeks.

"Damn I need a bath before I start another shift." You thought,  brushing your hand to you hair.