Welcome to the Team

Antonio straightened his tie, fixing his collar around it, "Do I really need to wear this, Lovi?"
Lovino smiled hugging his Spaniard from behind, "Of course! If you're going to be my right hand man, you need to dress the part..."
Lovino turning Antonio around, pulling him down by his tie, kissing Toni hard, "Now, we don't want to be late. I set up a meeting with all of the higher up members so that I can show you off." Lovi chuckled, walking away, limping slightly. Antonio smiled, following his Italian lover out of the mansion.

-TIME AND LOCATION SKIP-

Lovino's black painted car pulled up to an old warehouse on the outskirts of Palermo. Lovino stepped out of the car, straightening his coat. Antonio then stepped out of the car, glancing around, sheepishly keeping his head down. Lovi turned and set a hand on Antonio's shoulder, smiling up at him, "Don't worry Toni, you'll be fine."
The two then walked in to the large building, being greeted with a small gathering of men, dressed in suits and ties, chatting quietly amongst themselves. The chit chat slowly drifted off when they noticed the pair that had begun walking to the gathering. Lovi cleared his throat, hushing the rest of the mobsters, "Gentlemen, let me formally introduce you to my right hand man, Antonio Carreido. Treat him with the same respect and attention you give to me."
Antonio, waved, picking his head up a bit, trying to seem a little more sure. A quiet chuckle was heard from the back of the gathering. Lovino squinted, rushing to the back of the group, grabbing a younger boy by the shirt, "Was that you, Damion? How dare you laugh at him!" Lovi shouted, dragging the boy through the crowd, tossing him at Antonio's feet, "Now apologize."
The boy looked up to Antonio, apologizing over and over. Toni looked down, kneeling. "That's alright. Really! I guess I did look kinda silly trying to seem tough..."
Antonio stood, dismissing the boy. He ran back to his place, looking down. Toni looked to Lovi, smiling. Lovi just chuckled, smiling back, "Welcome to my family, Antonio."