Untitled Part 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skips to the night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dress in what they picked out for me. Why can't jeans and a band T-Shirt? I walked over to do my mirror to do my make_up. I actually did really good i'm proud. I wait for Maia to come home so I can tell her I'm leaving. 2 mins later she come in and waves a signal that she knows and I ran to Zacks' car. "Lets hurry this night up," i say and we took off. Johnathan in the back said,"dang mamma you lot hot." He end up getting punched by Johnny and I.

We get there and I see the alcohol and I walked over to it and take a shot. In a few minutes i had 6 shots and 4 drinks but i'm not drunk. I had a hand pull me to the dance floor and he pulled me close to him. I could tell he was not drunk but I seen him get 3 strong shots. When there was lot of noise he pulled me harshly upstairs. Where the fuck is Derek and everyone else. I seen two guys at a door and i realize those guys were there at the fight. The two held me up and he walked up to me "so your the bad girl I've been hearing about!"excited and my mind was going crazy like how did he fine out. But one thing is I need to get out. I kick one guy and punched the other when the other guys let go. Then he came and I ran and jump out the window mind-linking my gang tell them what happen and I hear some thing behind me running.

_____________got to make a new page sorry I meant continue this one the other one___________________________