Vapor Blood Came!!

The people on top^^^
Shawn the first one next to him is Nathan the one next to that is Derek the one next to that is Scar the one underneath Nathan is Jacob one next to is Zack the one next to is Matt the one underneath the cloths is Sam the one next to that is me. I'm Mae but they call me Demon. The one underneath Sam is Johnathan the one next to that is Johnny. The other girl is just Mae sister Maia. She not in the gang. They all werewolf the only ones left from there pack because the Alpha went missing and a huge war broke out Mel was the one that saw them.

-------------------------------------------------------
Mae POV,
Maia hurry up where going to be late I shout. I walk out in my uniform for school (I'm the only girl at school that wear pants.). I get in the car and Maia comes running out and get in we drove down to Johnathan house to pick him up and we leave. We drop Maia off at school and head for ours. 10 mins after we arrive at hell oh I'm mean school. We walk inside and see the rest of our friends I jump on Nathan back and he scared. It really fun but then he started chase me I run in class and hid behind the teacher(me and teacher are on good terms.). I went under desk and Nathan came running in. Then the teacher told him to sit down. We sat down in the back and the rest of our friends came in.
It's finally lunch. I walk down the hall to my locker when two boy walk in front of me. Their name Luke and Brandon they hit on over girl they meet or see and that what their doing now. "Get out of my way" Brandon pulled me in a class room and tried to hold me down on the desk. ZBut I kick him were the sun doesn't shine and then the shin. Luke came after me and punched him right in the nose and made it bleed. I got to my friends and tell them I'm leaving they all come with me.
Derek is our gang leader he controls all the shipping. I'm the only girl in the gang so they all baby not wanting me to get hurt but I'm a fighter and a racer and etc. My parents died from a gang so I take care of my sister and the bills and house. Right now I'm in the racer car practicing. My car name is the Demon spawn. We are unbeatable and we're the top gang in the state. Our gang is called the Bloody Angels. The second gang its the Vapor Blood. They alway think it there way and will try to get anything they want.

--------------------later that night------------------
I pick up Maia and 3 hours ago and drop her off at Johnathan moms house. We have a race tonight and we left an hour ago to practice there. This is a really easy race but there is a new team. We look at who I'm racing it's all the guys I beat before but there a new one it from the Vapor Blood. We had 3 minutes before the race so I got in my car and head to the starting line. I drove to were my spot was and got out. I had a mask on so no one seen me and a hood too. I am the only girl in any gang and if they fine out who I'm they hunt me down and my sister so it safer like this. They call me the Blaze. I had to hurry up and get the race done because I got a fight to go to oh and there I'm called Razor. I got back in and this slut girl came in front and push her boobs out when she put the flag down. I took off and other people came right after. The new guys and right next to me. I drop back a few knowing it cut up here and you will spin out if you don't. He end up spinning and I turned and took off. The race was only 20 minutes and I won I got my money ran to the the gang told them to meet there. I grab my bag and took off there. I ran to the bathroom change into a hoodie and sweatpants. I walk out and fine Nathan at the bar I give him my bag of cloths. I sign in with the bar person and he looks at me weird until I tell him my name (aka Razor) and he ran and sign me in. I sit in the seat next to Nathan and we talk shit. Then I hear some signing up say they want to .vs the champion. I just smirk and told Nathan what I heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please read in case of confusion OF why couldn't they smell werewolf's around them is they all have a spay they use so that they can't smell like it. ( The other gang are werewolf's too)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry this took awhile I been really busy with school and my great grandma just passed :(and I've been really depressed about that but I hope you like this story so far even though this is the first chapter. 795 word for the story!!