Alternate Ending #1. Part 1. The Dark Lord.

((Continuing from after Draco and (Y/N) flee from the party.))

-------------------------------------------------------------

Draco and I desapperated, away from the party and the shivering voice. He took me to an alley behind a cafe in the muggle world. In hushed and rapid whispers Draco spoke to me, "That voice was the dark lord, look, I don't know how to say this, but he's looking for you. I knew this, yet I still took you in a place where you could be in danger, and that is exactly what happened. I. I'm sorry. The only way to fix this now is you find somewhere else to go, we need to go separate ways. Go, go to Hogwarts. I'll see you again after the holidays." He held my face in his hands.

My eyes filled with tears. He walked away from me and prepared to desapperate. I couldn't let this all go like this. Something has to be done, instead of me running from my problems. Just as he began to desapperate, I jumped towards him, he looked at me with fear as I grabbed his hand and we both desapperated.

We apparated back at the Malfoy Manor, in the middle of a musty room, rolling on the floor with a loud thud. Surrounding us were Draco's family, and death eaters. A shiver went down my spine, like someone was watching me. Draco was shielding me, breathing hard, his mum and dad were looking at him with hard stares.

Then from the back of the room enterend another figure. He was tall, bald, extremely pale, and missing his nose. He swept into the room, a billowing black robe trailing behind him. He stopped only a few feet away from me and Draco. He stared at us intently. He must be the Dark lord...

"Draco! I see that you have been ever so kind as to bring me what I am looking for." He hissed. Draco did not reply. "Come, come Draco, bring her to me." He ushered.

Draco hesitated, then he slowly stood up. He looked at me cowering on the ground, pain and fear swarming his eyes. Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me up, guiding me towards the Dark Lord.

"Very well, Draco, well done." The Dark Lord patted him on the shoulder then pushed him to the side. "Do you know who I am?" He asked me with a soft hiss. I shook my head no, but I fear I should have said yes. He did not break his stare, "I am Lord Voldemort. The Dark Lord, and you must be (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure to finally meet you at last." His voice trailed off as he then began to walk around me.

"I will not dance around the point here. You my girl have something thag I want. You have two choices, (Y/N), either join me, or pay with your blood. Make your decision now, or suffer worse than death..."

He stopped infront of me again, giving me the same hard and cold glare. Draco was watching me, his eyes were glazed over, but I knew he would not cry.

I took a deep breath, " I... I... do not want either of those things." I immediately regretted what I said, "but I... will... join you?" I said quickly without thinking.

Voldemorts veiny face broke into a chapped grin, "Good, good! You've made the right decision my girl. Show her to her room." He said with a wave of his hand. "And... lock her in."

-------------------------------------------------------------

More coming soon...

and sorry this was kinda short...
and very slow to be writen....
thanks for reading