Never Loose Hope

“Sometimes people around you make you feel like they have given up on you, that you will never change, that you will never improve. Staying around them, perhaps you start believing in the same, and perhaps you even stop trying.

But there is One Who has not given up on you! And He is the One Who matters the most! He is the Guide who did not give up on ‘Umar ibn al Khattab despite his cruelty to the Muslims in the earlier days. He is the Most-Forgiving Who did not give up on Khalid bin Waleed who was largely responsible for the defeat of the Muslims in Uhud. He is the Most Merciful Who did not destroy Wahshi or Hind despite their murder of the Prophet’s (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) beloved Hamzah and gave them another chance to repent. He is the One who did not condemn Abu Sufyan to eternal failure even though he was the biggest enemy of Muslims right till the victory of Makkah.

RadhiAllahu ‘anhum ajmaeen!

So what makes you believe that this Most Merciful, Most Forgiving Rabb has given you up? My sisters, till the day you keep trying, till the day you keep getting up, till the day you keep repenting, till the day you see the Angel of Death or the sun rises from the West… you must believe that “Your Lord has not neither forsaken you nor does He hate you!” [93:3] and you must keep striving, must keep repenting, must keep trying every single minute.

Let the world look down upon you in scorn, if the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth is giving you another chance, do you really have any cause to despair?”