12. Bonny X Trucy

"Phew! That was so tiring!" Bonny came into the dressing room with sweat dripping down her face. "I can't believe we have another show tomorrow! We barely pulled this one off!"

"Yeah, but the whole cast made today's show possible! This is, after all one of the hardest shows I've put on!" Trucy said while following Bonny close behind. Bonny took off her bunny ears and put them in her bag.

"Well, at least today's show is over, but we still have three more days! I don't know if I can keep this up!"

"Well, you ARE an entertainer, and you know our number one rule don't you?"

"An entertainer always keeps a smile on her face." Bonny chimed.

"That's right! Just keep up a good smile, and you'll do fine!" Trucy said, tipping her hat playfully.

"Thanks Trucy." Bonny smiled as she zipped up her bag. "You always know how to make me feel better." She put on a purple hoodie over her bunny suit, as she was going to change back at her home.

"You think we should get something to eat?" Trucy asked.

"Yeah, sounds good. Frozen yogurt okay? I know a place close to here."

"Of course! Lead the way!" Trucy exclaimed. Bonny grabbed her bag and Trucy followed her out the door. The cast met for the last meeting of today and they went their separate ways. Betty snuck a glare at Trucy and Bonny before they left. "Tch, why can't she just leave my sister alone?" She thought to herself.

Bonny and Trucy arrived at the frozen yogurt shop. It was a small shop with tables inside and outside for those who wished to. Bonny got herself a coffee flavor mixed with chocolate with sprinkles and strawberry jelly on top. Trucy got strawberry mixed with cookies and cream topped off with whipped cream. Lots..of whipped cream. They sat down at an outside table, as it was still light outside.

"You sure your sister is okay with us doing this? I mean, I think she kinda hates me." Trucy whispered.

Bonny giggled, "Hehe, I'm sure you misunderstand. I don't think she hates you."

"Really?"

"I mean, she wouldn't agree to work with you if she hated you, right?"

"I guess you're right." Trucy smiled and took a spoon of her yogurt. "Mmm! This is so good!"

"Mmhm! It's the best, isn't it?" Bonny exclaimed.

"Definitely!" They both kept on eating.

"You know, Trucy?" Trucy looked up at Bonny. "It's times like these..where I'm really glad I met you." She smiled sweetly.

"I'm really glad I met you too. You're probably one of the best friends I've ever had!" She giggled.

"Remember the day we first met?" Bonny asked.

"Oh yeah! Wasn't that all the way back in third grade?"

"Mmhm! I remember it clearly..."

{FLASHBACK}

"Behold! One and all! Witness the magic of Troupe Gramarye right before your eyes!" A young 8 year old Trucy Wright waved around a magic wand and tipped her hat to the small crowd of other kids. As a young stage performer she wanted to show her talents off to the other kids.

"Come on! What a fluke!"

"You're not related to Troupe Gramarye!"

"Get off the stage, you phony!" They yelled.

"Come on everyone! I haven't even gotten to do anything yet!" Trucy placed the hat back on her head and winked.

"You don't have their magic! Just give up!" One of the kids yelled. As soon as he did, all the kids left Trucy. Only one girl remained. Trucy looked at the purple haired girl with a confused expression. Then she smiled.

"Heh, heh, heh, looks like I've still got an audience! Now, watch as I perform magic just as good as Troupe Gramarye!" Trucy tipped her hat and tapped her wand on it. "One, two, three! And now to tap the bottom, aaaand!" She tapped the bottom of the hat and shoved it at the girl. She gave a small scream, but she was soon greeted with streamers from the hat.

"Th-that was amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Trucy bowed and walked over to her. "And thank you for watching my trick! My name is Trucy Wright. What's your name?" She held her hand out.

"M-my name is Bonny. Bonny de Famme." She said quietly as she shook her hand. She looked at her in awe as she smiled. "How does she...always keep that smile on her face? Even when those kids made fun of her, she still had a big smile." She thought.

"Nice to meet you Bonny!"

"Nice to meet you too, Trucy!"
{FLASHBACK END}
"Yeah, you were so shy back then." Trucy laughed. "And so adorable!"

"I guess. Hehe. But now, I really am glad I talked to you that day. I've always looked up to you Trucy. More than you could ever know. I want to be just like you! So please.." Trucy sat there in silence and smiled sweetly. She grabbed Bonny's hands and looked her in the eyes.

"I'll help you get there Bonny. I believe in you and I know you can do it! We'll be best friends forever!"

"Yeah! Best Friends Forever~"