11. Apollo X Athena [SMUT]

(Okaaaaay so, this was a request by apolloxjustice to do an Apollo X Athena lemon. There will be an Apollo X Athena fluff romance coming soon, so don't worry. Also, apology in advance to @Geozaki for this. Hehe~)

"Ha! That's the 50th time!" Athena's voice shrilled in victory.

"Oh come on..!" Apollo was getting annoyed at this point. They were playing Smash for the Wii U and Athena had won for the 50th time now. Apollo has always called her over for "work dates", but they never actually did any work. Depending on how Athena was feeling they would do different things. Athena was feeling extra hyper and giddy today, so he wasn't hoping for her to suggest what he thought she was going to suggest. He let her play some video games to lower her excitement, but it ended up increasing it contrary to his plans.

"Come on! Let's go another round!" Athena begged.

"Another round? No way! I think you've played enough!"

"That's just because you're afraid of losing again!"

"Well..! That's true but..." He couldn't deny the charge. Suddenly, his phone began to ring from his pocket. "Sorry, gotta get this." Apollo took the phone out of his pocket. "Hello?"

"Hey Apollo." It was Phoenix on the other end.

"Oh, Mr. Wright. What do you need?"

"Could you come and pick up some reports from the office?"

"Aw..but I'm on a date with Athena right now."

"You are, are you? You haven't done anything with her...have you?"

"N-no sir! Just video games!" Even though they've done that plenty of times before. Phoenix never found out about it.

"Okay..well even so, please come and pick these papers up."

Apollo sighed. "Alright."

"Great. See you later Apollo."

"See you." Apollo sighed once more as he put the phone in his pocket. "Well, looks like I have some errands to run. I'll be right back, okay Athena."

"Awww...but why?" Athena pouted.

"Mr. Wright asked me to pick up some papers from the office. I'll be back soon." Apollo said as he straightened up his tie.

"Aw..fine." Athena gave him a small peck on the cheek. "See you later!" She waved sweetly. Apollo waved back as he left.

"I really hope she isn't able to find those while I'm gone.." As soon as he left, a mischievous smile crept on her face.

"Now..let's see. Where did he hide those?" She smirked to herself as she looked around.

(After a little while)

Apollo walked through the door to the office. "Athena! I'm back!" He called. There was no answer. "What the..where is she?" Apollo put the papers and files down on a small table and called out for Athena again. "Athena! Athena! Where is she?" He mumbled.

"Ahh..ahh.." Just then, Apollo heard some moans coming from his room.

"Athena...?" He turned to his room. "Don't tell me.." Apollo began to walk in the direction of his room. He opened the door a bit and peeked inside. "Athena..? Ack!" Apollo's little horns drooped as he witnessed the scene. "Oh no...she did." Athena was on the bed inserting sex toys into her, moaning in pleasure. "A-Athena?! What are you doing?!"

"Oh...Apollo! You're back!" She said between moans. "I found these behind a bunch of boxes in your closet...not a very good place to hide them...ahh!"

"W-well, now that I am back could you maybe stop?" Apollo was getting aroused from this sight and he knew it.

"Aw..but you're getting aroused aren't you?" She weakly pointed towards his head. His horns were up again. Apollo frantically put his hands on his head. "Come on, Apollo..please..?" He looked at her for a few seconds then slowly walked over to her. He bent down to her level.

"Athena..forgive me." Apollo pulled the toys out slowly. She let out a small squeal. "But I can't exactly do this with you with those getting in my way." He smirked and he kissed her passionately on the lips. Athena closed her eyes and pulled on his tie, undoing it. Apollo stood up again and unbuttoned his vest and shirt. Leaving his chest wide open. He bent down and kissed her once more. He moved up to nibble on her ear while flicking her nipples. He had done this with Kristoph before he got put into jail, and he had learned a few techniques from him. Although, he had to be a bit careful as Athena wasn't really a sex tool as he was to Kristoph, but his girlfriend.

He lowered himself down to proceed with sucking on her breasts. Swirling his tongue around them and pulling while his hand kept the other one busy. He switched sides after a bit. "It's like you're a baby, Apollo.." She whispered.

"Would a baby really make you feel like this?" He smirked. Athena blushed hard.

"Don't say things like that! It makes me sound like a pervert!" Apollo chuckled slightly and sat up.

"I've got a really nice view from here. Athena..liking all submissive like that.." Apollo thought as he looked at her. "What should my next move be?" Before he could make a decision Athena jumped on him and tackled him down to the bed. "Gah!" He yelled. Her hand moved down to his crotch and rubbed the little bulge through his pants. He allowed her to pull down his pants, and out popped a large penis. Athena made a small giggle before she lowered herself down and licked the tip. Then she proceeded to suck it from top to bottom.

"Nngh....agh..." Apollo let out a few low moans as Athena worked her way up and down his dick. "That's good Athena.." Athena continued moving, and eventually Apollo was about to reach his limit. "Athena..! I'm going to!" Apollo came in her mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Mmph!!" Athena yelled muffled. Some of it came out but she swallowed most of it. She licked her lips to get the excess and smiled seductively. Apollo gave her the signal.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Mmhm." She nodded. Even though they had done this many times before, it was always like it was their first time. Athena sat up at the edge of the bed and spread her legs out. She leaned back on her hands. Apollo kept her still with his arms as he rubbed his dick against her. He nodded to her before slowly pushing it in. Athena let out a small gasp before smiling.

"I'm okay. You can start moving." Apollo nodded and started to move it in and out of her.

"Ahh! Ahh!" She moaned loudly in pleasure. "Ohh! Yes Apollo! Ahh!"

"Those...moans!" Apollo moved faster and faster. "Nngh..!" He thrusted harder as Athena kept moaning.

"Ohh! Oh yes Apollo! I-I love you Apollo!!"

"I love you too, Athena!!" He bent down for a rough kiss. After a little while, Apollo couldn't keep it in anymore. "Athena! I'm going to cum!"

"Okay! I'm ready for it! I'm just about to reach my limit too!" Apollo kept going and just before he came he pulled out and came on her stomach. Athena fell backward and Apollo fell right beside her. "Hah...hah..." Athena was breathing hard and so was Apollo. She managed enough strength to sit up. The cleaned the cum off her chest using her fingers licked them clean. Then she leaned over and kissed Apollo one last time.

"I love you, Apollo." She smiled.

"I love you too, Athena."